Hi

nc oliver

Rookie
Feb 16, 2010
Hi:

I'm new here, and I'm an old guy from NC who was once a Democrat, but now far too conservative to be happy or accepted in that group.

I'm hoping to find some intelligent political discussion and debate.

Hi:

I'm new here, and I'm an old guy from NC who was once a Democrat, but now far too conservative to be happy or accepted in that group.

Greetings.

If you find some intelligent political discussion, do let the rest of us know - we'll pile in and stop it immediately.

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

*Dances around with glee at another conservative to irritate the crap outta the whining left!*

Hi:

Uh, like totally cool dude, I can, like dig some, like intelligent conversation man. Hey, like, would you like a hit off my bong dude? It's like really good shit man!

Hi:

There's nothin' wrong with bein' an old guy. There's nothin' wrong with bein' from North Carolina. There's nothin' wrong with bein' too conservative to be happy with or accepted by Democrats, especially the ultra-liberals that have ruined the party.

...and there's certainly nothin' wrong with you bein' new here.

Welcome, nc oliver!

Welcome old fella from NC. My father's side of the family came from Rocky Mount and around that area. Sadly, they have all passed on now. I had many great memories of Carolina both in Rocky Mount, Edenton, where I lived for a while and of course, the Outter Banks. Would like to have a nickel for every large mouth bass I caught in Carolina. Would really love to have a plate of that terrific Carolina style pork bar-b-que. A nice glass of iced tea would be good too.

A little advice for you. Be careful in the sandbox. The liberal Democrat kids have a tendency to pee in there. Now, go play with the rest of the kids and have fun! Here's some rep to start you on your way.

another old fart from nc...just what we need...i thought sunshine covered that base for us...

i am in western nc....near banner elk...i am middle aged if i fucking live to be 112....heheheee....

i am still a democrat....and will die one....conservatives voted in dole who did nothing...nothing i say....but yall just got a hard on for really stupid women who will submit....lol....let me guess you think palin is hot mal?

and shut the fuck up big dog when i want to hear you howl i will hit you upside the head with a rock

Forum List

Back