hi...you all seem to be the nicest board on the net

manu1959 said:
whoever runs this place does a damn fine job.....
It's really more than the person that runs the place. It's the clientele..
I see your signature...so ever walk into a low class bar? You know the kind where you
better keep your back to the wall? Well, that sort of applies to web sites too..Not the case here of course.
I'm fairly new here myself, but come on in and enjoy yourself. This is Da Ritz! *but me an Bubba still drink beer*

Mr. P said:
It's really more than the person that runs the place. It's the clientele..
I see your signature...so ever walk into a low class bar? You know the kind where you
better keep your back to the wall? Well, that sort of applies to web sites too..Not the case here of course.
I'm fairly new here myself, but come on in and enjoy yourself. This is Da Ritz! *but me an Bubba still drink beer*

i love "dive" bars.....the real people drink there....my favourite was on olde hell's angles bar in lafayette california called the round up....college kid bar now

I was in a place like that on Monday night....called Shifty's in Syracuse, NY. Great place and a lot of different beers....I gotta stay away from the hard stuff (unless I am at home with a small snifter of sipping rum!)

Seems to be some pretty good folks in here. I would be nice to have a real live meet and greet sometime......

jimnyc runs the board... it's his baby. But the people make the board, I think. And even though everyone may fight and scream at each other on the top half, the bottom half has always been friendly.

Forum List

Back