Hi Ya'll

I sure learned a lot from the one short post I made on this thread....I usually do a lot more reading on the forums than I do posting.

This was a quicker lesson on who is a jackass and moron than I expected.

Thank you all for the nice welcome, except for Chris...I would rather join the other ladies and be considered a Bitch than to be on the same side of a discussion as someone that intellectually dishonest with himself and others as he is.

I have seen pinhead tactic's over the years being on one forum or another...Someone wrote it down and posted it on a forum and I am going to repost it here, as it seems to apply with at least one moron on this forum.....I did add a little to it also.

1--They will call you names for bringing it up.(it being any subject they object to) and (they got lots of names in their vocabulary).

2--They will make a smart reply to deflect the discussion (smart = stupid).

3--They will bring up an irrelevant remark by Bush or Cheney or Clinton (old stuff).

4--They will remain silent and/or ignore (typical head in the sand).

5--They will say you are misinterpreting the remark (you're not as smart as they are).

6--They will just call you ignorant or ill informed simple because you are not a (insert political ideology of choice).

Welcome aboard - it's a shame your welcome thread turned into a snarkfest though. You seem to be a poster who is both articulate and has a sense of humor - welcome!

P.S......I fixed your post to better reflect reality :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back