Hi Ya'll

May 30, 2009
Central Florida
I know it was a corny title for the thread....but with the sceen name of Southern Belle, what did you expect?

I got the link for this forum from a member here (Kat) I told her I would check it out....
So I am doing the polite thing and making my 1st post here even before I take a look around. But I know if Kat recomended this forum, it must be a good one.

I am a conservative, I live in the south and I am sad for the direction this president is taking our country.

From one southern belle to another....
wwra.gif

hey neithe one of the bitches gave you any green now did they....but me....the liberal will welcome you with a little green....the color of the drapes

I know it was a corny title for the thread....but with the sceen name of Southern Belle, what did you expect?

I got the link for this forum from a member here (Kat) I told her I would check it out....
So I am doing the polite thing and making my 1st post here even before I take a look around. But I know if Kat recomended this forum, it must be a good one.

I am a conservative, I live in the south and I am sad for the direction this president is taking our country.

Welcome!

Glad to make the acquaintance Southern Belle, and welcome to the board.

Hey, it was good to see "hello ya'll." I haven't heard ya'll since I lived in Tampa... :D

I am sad for your ignorance.

coming from YOU, the boards biggest moron, she shouldnt worry

I suppose you could probably be more of an actual prick if you put forth tremendous effort, Chris. Please don't.

Welcome to the forum Ms Belle.

I suppose you could probably be more of an actual prick if you put forth tremendous effort, Chris. Please don't.

Sorry, another ignorant conservative we don't need.

Except, she didn't post anything ignorant.
You on the other hand were a complete asshole. Of course that isn't anything different for you.

Except, she didn't post anything ignorant.
You on the other hand were a complete asshole. Of course that isn't anything different for you.

That post says more about you than it does about me.

Forum List

Back