Hi Y'all

Are you gonna stay awhile this time and enter into the chats and inputs with everyone. Good discussions on candidates but its a storm from the conflict are we a constitutional republic or a flaming democracy.

I am about 4 miles to the far right of Ghengis Khan, but I make salsa good and love to cook....
Robert

Last edited:
Are you gonna stay awhile this time and enter into the chats and inputs with everyone. Good discussions on candidates but its a storm from the conflict are we a constitutional republic or a flaming democracy.

I am about 4 miles to the far right of Ghengis Khan, but I make salsa good and love to cook....
Robert

Of course I'll stay, about as much as I can stay anywhere, work and leisure time interfering often of course but, yes! I'm back!!

Robert

Ghengis Khan made a great lamb souffle'. Don't believe everything you read.:lol:

Come on ladies, at least PM me about these things. Fun times.

Popcorn-12-Hamster.gif

Yeah. Come on :razz:

Is that a racoon eating a marshmallow?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back