Hi Ya'll....

Countdown2012

Its USA Not USSA.....
Oct 2, 2010
The Deep South
Well....Where to start...I'm from the south and raised on good, southern values...I am a writer and own my own business in the legal field....and, Oh yea.... I am mad as HELL at the direction this country has taken. We need to wake up and regain control of this country if we are going to protect what our parents and grandparents and Great grandparents fought for...

Last edited:
Well....Where to start...I'm from the south and raised on good, southern values...I am a writer and own my own business in the legal field....and, Oh yea.... I am mad as HELL at the direction this country has taken. We need to wake up and regain control of this country if we are going to protect what our parents and grandparents and Great grandparents fought for...

Welcome.

Welcome.

And... your annoying use of color is gonna piss me off... just so you know. I dislike this 'attention seeking' need to use color and shit. We are all grown up enough to read your shit without you having to bounce up and down screaming 'LOOK AT ME!'.

Welcome.

And... your annoying use of color is gonna piss me off... just so you know. I dislike this 'attention seeking' need to use color and shit. We are all grown up enough to read your shit without you having to bounce up and down screaming 'LOOK AT ME!'.

That's a bit rich coming from the woman who has two large signatures in blue.

Welcome.

That's a bit rich coming from the woman who has two large signatures in blue.

They are sig's, not posts.... and only one of them is large.... and that is a 'Safe Home' message for two of our forum members currently serving their countries. One of them is a Brit. So fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Mmmk?

Try and get the difference between a sig and a post. There's a good boy.

California Girl, your use of profanity saddens me. I also get the impression that you use your signature as a way of assuming the moral highground. In the sense that if its presence is ever mentioned, questioned or criticized in a way that you don't like, you can always fall back on the emotional blackmail of 'it's there to wish a safe return for two men serving in harms way', who, it's worth remembering, you've never met.

I've served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. I know what it's like out there, so save your indignation for someone who deserves it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back