Hi y'all - I am a newbie!

redhead60

Rookie
Aug 11, 2012
Hey everyone,

I am new to the board. I am a Texas gradmother and I like hearing thoughts of others regarding the "lovely" politics we have going on. With the internet so prevelant in our lives, it is very difficult to know what is actually truth out there. :blahblah:

Welcome, from one Texan to another. I live in Kansas now, but I was born and raised there. Hope you enjoy the boards, from one newbie to another.

Hey everyone,

I am new to the board. I am a Texas gradmother and I like hearing thoughts of others regarding the "lovely" politics we have going on. With the internet so prevelant in our lives, it is very difficult to know what is actually truth out there. :blahblah:

hey, hi. i've been to tex. i really liked amarillo and el paso...and san angelo...but i'm weird. anyway, welcome. truth is pretty easy, actually it is just that some people don't like it and confuse it with opinion. met aa lot of good steer ropers from texas, but i think the okies got ya beat (opinion)...but you have nocona and nolan ryan (fact)...so good on you.

so aren't you supposed to be braggin' about your grand kids?

and seriously, check that site i sent...very good people.

Drop and give me 25!

Its a jungle out there and I'm not sending you unprepared.

Hey everyone,

hey, hi. i've been to tex. i really liked amarillo and el paso...and san angelo...but i'm weird. anyway, welcome. truth is pretty easy, actually it is just that some people don't like it and confuse it with opinion. met aa lot of good steer ropers from texas, but i think the okies got ya beat (opinion)...but you have nocona and nolan ryan (fact)...so good on you.

so aren't you supposed to be braggin' about your grand kids?

and seriously, check that site i sent...very good people.

gee, i hope you didn't take that wrong. i was being serious, not facetious. i want you to brag about your grand kids. then i can brag about my son. it would be a nice diversion rom the "really important" issues that people discuss on this board. maybe you could even start a permanent thread or section about kids and their goofiness.

hi again, and welcome. i saw the texas playboys once. they were sooooo good. you could tell they had played together for a long time.

Forum List

Back