Hi Ya'll Are?

Just me, humble country boy, Bill Thunder.

Proud to be American, fortunate to be American Indian.

Some of you knew me on AOL. Currently there is a rumor that those boards are shutting down, and all us message junkies are scrambling to find homes where we can fight and not get hurt...

Hi Lo! Or would you prefer Bill? :eusa_angel:

Thanks so much for the link here, this looks like a great forum, and I look forward to posting more as time goes on.

By the way, I love your avatar! I'm looking forward to finding out how I can choose mine. I'm tired of my posts looking so dull and drab. :lol:

Is choosing avatars here an easy procedure? Thanks for any tips you can offer.

Ocean

Hi Lo! Or would you prefer Bill? :eusa_angel:

Thanks so much for the link here, this looks like a great forum, and I look forward to posting more as time goes on.

By the way, I love your avatar! I'm looking forward to finding out how I can choose mine. I'm tired of my posts looking so dull and drab. :lol:

Is choosing avatars here an easy procedure? Thanks for any tips you can offer.

Ocean
Hi. Welcome. You may call me anything but Hard to get or Late for dinner.
I still don't know too much about these boards. I found the "preferences," type feature up in the left-hand corner of the main page. I'll see if I can learn more and let you know.

I do really like being able to add pictures like that....

It's sort of an odd interface isn't it?
It's hard for me to stay between the formatting symbols, and I must have bold text...

Bolding text is pretty easy. I tried changing color a few minutes ago, and the "font color" icon didn't work. I'm not sure why. I see other users changing colors.

Maybe I have to have a chameleon browser (yes, that was a joke).

Welcome to the board.

BTW, if we don't believe what you post in regular type, we won't believe it in bold, either.:lol:

Hi. Welcome. You may call me anything but Hard to get or Late for dinner.
I still don't know too much about these boards. I found the "preferences," type feature up in the left-hand corner of the main page. I'll see if I can learn more and let you know.

I do really like being able to add pictures like that....

Well, I was just told by another poster here that I must have my own gallery of "avatars" from which to upload, because this forum doesn't offer any. For me, that's a disappointment, because I don't have my own private gallery, nor do I know where to go to find one. I post on another forum, and that one did offer a variety of avatars to choose from.

So if anyone knows where I can go to choose some nice pics I can use as an avatar, please let me know. TIA

Ocean

Bolding text is pretty easy. I tried changing color a few minutes ago, and the "font color" icon didn't work. I'm not sure why. I see other users changing colors.

Maybe I have to have a chameleon browser (yes, that was a joke).

Welcome to the board.

BTW, if we don't believe what you post in regular type, we won't believe it in bold, either.

Thanks.
I realize I have a bit of style-arrogance going there, but I also really need to differentiate things easily. I often respond to multiple quotes or even posters and I want to make sure people who is saying what...

Welcome YWN and OCEAN!

We'll have to establish a refugee camp here pretty soon...

Ocean:

That thing I was telling you about is called "User CP."
Click on it and it should take you to where you can set all your preferences.
I plugged in my old signature and loaded pictures I had on my laptop...

THAT name I'm not familiar with. Must have been before my time on the End Times board :confused:
He is evil as they come. The last person in the whole country who still thinks George Busch was a good president...

I haven't been around much lately because I do have my own digs on teh interwebs, but I thought I'd check in and see how it's going. It looks like it has picked up around here. Tons of new people, some of them might not even consider themselves new anymore.

It's been a while. Welcome to the n00bs and hello to y'all who remember me.

I haven't been around much lately because I do have my own digs on teh interwebs, but I thought I'd check in and see how it's going. It looks like it has picked up around here. Tons of new people, some of them might not even consider themselves new anymore.

It's been a while. Welcome to the n00bs and hello to y'all who remember me.

Welcome back. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with a normal person though ....:eusa_think:

New Topics

Forum List

Back