Hi USA from European Union

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Im new member InquiringMind. Im from Austria....I have a question for Americans and the Anglo-Sphere do i look like a White Guy/Caucasian for American Standards? Im a Roma born in Serbia but live in Austria. I look forward to contribute in the discussions.

Im new member InquiringMind. Im from Austria....I have a question for Americans and the Anglo-Sphere do i look like a White Guy/Caucasian for American Standards? Im a Roma born in Serbia but live in Austria. I look forward to contribute in the discussions.

Welcome IM. :):):)

Welcome to USMB! :)

It's hard to answer your question. Standards differ from person to person, but my guess is that most people here would probably not consider you white. That being said, most people in America will not treat you differently because of your ethnicity, actual or imagined.

Welcome.
First of all, you look fat. It's a legitimate statement given to someone asking about what he looks like.
Now to nationalities:
You could be everything... Mainly Balkans. Roma, Albanian, Bulgarian.
You look like such nationality.

Welcome.
First of all, you look fat. It's a legitimate statement given to someone asking about what he looks like.
Now to nationalities:

Im from the Balkans from Vojvodina....Thanks for welcoming me and yes im fat i weight 290Ibs

No, you look like a Mexican.

Mexicans look diverse, there are spanish looking mexicans and amerindian looking mexicans and something inbetween i dont think i look amerindian

I was referring to the generic, layabout Hispanics. Aside from that, welcome aboard, InquiringMind. I'm a relative newcomer myself. Though a word of advice. It would perhaps be a good idea not to use an actual picture of yourself to accompany your I.D.

It's just that some people on here aren't very intelligent, and might resort to personal attacks. Just something to bear in mind.

That said, forget about announcing your arrival and start making yourself heard.

Good luck.

You look like the Pilsbury fuckin doughboy made frome whole wheat sport!

Maybe Tom Cruise with a tan after he went head first into a hornets nest....

Who can tell what the fuck you look like??? Push off the feed bag for a few months and get back to us.

Cruel? We are Americans...we are shallow. We don't care what you think. If you want our attention you must be beautiful or resign yourself to being a loser. I didn't make the rules..that is just the way it is.

You don't need to be attractive to post here. BUT...you will need to do what many unsightly fucks must do and pick a movie star or a sports hero(not soccer!!!) as your pic in your avatar. That way we will assume you are ugly but no one will know how ugly.

If your ancestors were nazis you may find a friend in "William Joyce".

Im from the Balkans from Vojvodina....Thanks for welcoming me and yes im fat i weight 290Ibs

What is your obsession with the "white-black" thingy?
Is it of any real importance besides having the need to get acceptance from whities?
And why ask Americans?
You live in Austria and probably you already know what blondes think about a southern black-hair like you. Austrians like the Swiss usually breeded within closed communities on mountains and tend to be rather exclusive to foreign elements. So you probably already know what blondes think about you.

Welcome.
Now to nationalities:

You're in luck; this means you're just like most Americans. :lol:

What is your obsession with the "white-black" thingy?
Is it of any real importance besides having the need to get acceptance from whities?
And why ask Americans?
You live in Austria and probably you already know what blondes think about a southern black-hair like you. Austrians like the Swiss usually breeded within closed communities on mountains and tend to be rather exclusive to foreign elements. So you probably already know what blondes think about you.

yeah most of them just think im a "ausländer" (=foreigner/non-austro-german) they dont care so much where im from just that im not austrian looking, they ask me if im from turkey or persia

im new member inquiringmind. Im from austria....i have a question for americans and the anglo-sphere do i look like a white guy/caucasian for american standards? Im a roma born in serbia but live in austria. I look forward to contribute in the discussions.

an italian mobster or a east indian convenience store owner... Not sure if that helps as i have never been able to figure out if italians and east indians are really caucasian

im new member inquiringmind. Im from austria....i have a question for americans and the anglo-sphere do i look like a white guy/caucasian for american standards? Im a roma born in serbia but live in austria. I look forward to contribute in the discussions.

an italian mobster or a east indian convenience store owner... Not sure if that helps as i have never been able to figure out if italians and east indians are really caucasian

italians are caucasian, indians can be caucasian(north) or dravidian(south)

italians are caucasian, indians can be caucasian(north) or dravidian(south)

well then ..yes ..you look caucasian

Though a word of advice. It would perhaps be a good idea not to use an actual picture of yourself to accompany your I.D. It's just that some people on here aren't very intelligent, and might resort to personal attacks. Just something to bear in mind.

A case in point:

You look like the Pilsbury fuckin doughboy made frome whole wheat sport! Maybe Tom Cruise with a tan after he went head first into a hornets nest.... Who can tell what the fuck you look like??? Push off the feed bag for a few months and get back to us.

You'll have to excuse Huggy. It's just that he's an ignorant hick from a part of America where I'm afraid that it isn't uncommon for parishioners to breed with cousins, farmyard animals or both.

Don't let him put you off. He's just trying to distract us from his blatant attraction to you.

Though a word of advice. It would perhaps be a good idea not to use an actual picture of yourself to accompany your I.D. It's just that some people on here aren't very intelligent, and might resort to personal attacks. Just something to bear in mind.

A case in point:

You look like the Pilsbury fuckin doughboy made frome whole wheat sport! Maybe Tom Cruise with a tan after he went head first into a hornets nest.... Who can tell what the fuck you look like??? Push off the feed bag for a few months and get back to us.

You'll have to excuse Huggy. It's just that he's an ignorant hick from a part of America where I'm afraid that it isn't uncommon for parishioners to breed with cousins, farmyard animals or both.

Don't let him put you off. He's just trying to distract us from his blatant attraction to you.

Blow me swisher. This is the part of the process where you prove you can take it or not. This is not your pussy bedroom with the posters of the village people all decorated-like.

The blimp can answer for himself and would do well not to hide under your skirt. So far he's doing fine.

Forum List

Back