Hi. This is the Coolzone.

coolzone

Apr 8, 2018
You have to be cool to enter the coolzone and talk to me. So what is it you think that makes you cool enough.

I am a good cook and love bourbon.

Welcome.

You have to be cool to enter the coolzone and talk to me. So what is it you think that makes you cool enough.

What makes you think that you're cool enough that I'd want to talk to you?

:biggrin:

You my cocky encounter are a NOOB... It is your burden to explain to me what makes you so freakin cool...

being-cocky-is-really-idiotic.png

You my cocky encounter are a NOOB... It is your burden to explain to me what makes you so freakin cool...

Ouch. :laugh:

Maybe OP lives in Alaska. It's pretty cool up there today, methinks.

It's colder than hell here.

• Banned

Read my thread in the immigration section called "Trump is a joke!" See if that will convince you.

What makes you think that you're cool enough that I'd want to talk to you?

:biggrin:
Read my thread in the immigration section called "Trump is a joke!" See if that will convince you.

Not cool, mang.

Now if you had webbed feet or six fingers on one hand, that would be cool.

If you could do backflips while holding sparklers and whistling "Dixie", that would also be pretty cool.

That "arrogance" is well founded. Believe it, worm.

"worm" ? That's all you got? Hell I was called worse at church this morning...

Oh, I have better. By far. More than I think you could handle. Don't believe it? Go to the racism section and check out the thread called "The Truth: Unforbidden!" Do what it suggests. Get back to me afterwards.

Forum List

Back