Hi there

biglin

Big Lin
Apr 23, 2009
England
Hi there

I'm Linda from England but people call me Lin (or Big Lin because I'm 5ft 11 tall!)

I'm a Romani and my political views don't fit easily into ANY kind of left/right or liberal/conservative category.

I'm feisty, funny and a good listener.

I've been to the US several times and I love it there!

Hi there

I'm Linda from England but people call me Lin (or Big Lin because I'm 5ft 11 tall!)

I'm a Romani and my political views don't fit easily into ANY kind of left/right or liberal/conservative category.

Well I'd say that's a good introduction. I think you'll enjoy yourself here. Have some fun and welcome aboard.

Oh goodie!

I like Romanians.

Based on my work with them as translators, I think they're all slightly mad, but I'm a big fan of people who life has driven slightly over the bend.

At least I know they've paid enough attention to their world to have allowed it to drive them nuts.

Welcome, Lin -- You'll find diversity here, for sure!! Try some of the miscellaneous topics to get your feet wet and start your experience here with a smile.

I'm a Romani (gypsy) NOT a Romanian!

Thanks (nais tukes we'd say) for the welcome.

Mishto hom me dikava tute (I'm pleased to see you!)

Hi there

:welcome: Glad you made it over, it's a good site.

Forum List

Back