Hi, there!

Just a couple more standard questions to complete your signup. What horribly disgusting thing happened in your life to cause you to end up here, and just how crazy are you?

It's nice on this thread. Everyone's reasonably civil.

Aren't they? :backpedal:

Just trying to get the paperwork out of the way.

Then we can all hold hands, and flutter our eyelashes?

Have you been welcomed yet?

Be honest. You wanted to ask those questions too.

Just a couple more standard questions to complete your signup. What horribly disgusting thing happened in your life to cause you to end up here, and just how crazy are you?

It's nice on this thread. Everyone's reasonably civil.

Aren't they? :backpedal:

Just trying to get the paperwork out of the way.

Then we can all hold hands, and flutter our eyelashes?

Have you been welcomed yet?

Be honest. You wanted to ask those questions too.

I didn't.

I want peace and love, and goodwill to all men. :11_2_1043:

I'm just the standard crazy. I liken people to Hitler if they best me in an argument, and I suppress my homicidal tendencies by howling at the moon.

I'm just the standard crazy. I liken people to Hitler if they best me in an argument, and I suppress my homicidal tendencies by howling at the moon.

You've landed in the right place then.

I had no doubts. :D

It's all such fun.

Sheer naked hatred :10:

It's all such fun.

The hatred part isn't always fun, but the naked part is cool.

It's all such fun.

But we can't see each other. It's all in the mind.

It's all such fun.

It might be if you ever put a piece of black tape over that webcam. Till then, it's all fun.

It's all such fun.

It might be if you ever put a piece of black tape over that webcam. Till then, it's all fun.

Never thought of that.

Be prepared to be attacked if you say anything positive about the president or GOP or everyday Americans.
Hey, all!

My name's Trevor, and I'm new here. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My interests include politics, culture, and the arts.

I look forward to having interesting conversations here. :)

be prepared to be mocked, ridiculed and threatened with violence if you are NOT a trump supporter.

Be prepared to be attacked if you say anything positive about the president or GOP or everyday Americans.
Hey, all!

My name's Trevor, and I'm new here. Just thought I'd introduce myself. My interests include politics, culture, and the arts.

be prepared to be mocked, ridiculed and threatened with violence if you are NOT a trump supporter.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Is this a suicidal admission?

Hey, all!

Where ya been Jake? Glad yer back. We missed you something fierce.

New Topics

Forum List

Back