Hi There!

You're not American? That's a label.
Not to worry, Billy is not American.

Au contraire, I am tres-American. Even born in the same city as Uncle Sam. :2up:
Why then have you betrayed truth and justice and the American Way?

Too funny.

How have I done that? Be specific.
Specifically, you support Trump and alt right causes.

Next.

What alt-right causes? Be specific.

The alt right causes have been exposed time and again, well documented from factual, actual non-fakealtrightmedia sites. Those who support fakealtrightmedia are russagitprop supporters of Russia.

Time to break out the USMB unofficial mascot!

3.jpg

I can't wait until the day comes when you people get tired of posting that ridiculous thing!

Yeah, that thing is ridiculous. Here's the OFFICIAL USMB Mascot. Looks a little like JakeStarkey don't you think, ChrisL ?

giphy.gif
Goodness Hoss that is a Shocker,a Penis for a Nose.....Too Awful ....anyhow Jake is a good bloke

I don't. I got my degree years ago. I don't believe in labels. With labels, you MUST believe x or y. Not into conformity.

You're not American? That's a label.
Not to worry, Billy is not American.

Au contraire, I am tres-American. Even born in the same city as Uncle Sam. :2up:
Why then have you betrayed truth and justice and the American Way?

Give me a break, are you serious? American leftists during the last three elections have proven themselves to be the most untruthful, unjust, and anti-American people in this country.

Do you come up with this stuff on your own or is there someone standing behind you when you type, whispering in your ear?

:laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:
Could be me but it ain't LOL st

Time to break out the USMB unofficial mascot!

3.jpg

I can't wait until the day comes when you people get tired of posting that ridiculous thing!

Yeah, that thing is ridiculous. Here's the OFFICIAL USMB Mascot. Looks a little like JakeStarkey don't you think, ChrisL ?

giphy.gif
Goodness Hoss that is a Shocker,a Penis for a Nose.....Too Awful ....anyhow Jake is a good bloke

When he's sleeping. :)

Forum List

Back