Hi There!

Wickerthing

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hello all. I'm wickerthing. I enjoy debate and hashing out positions on the issues. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal and proud of it. I'm a Marine Corps Veteran of the Vietnam War era. Served with Fox co. 2/7 1st Marine Div. Was wounded in action at a place called Elephant Valley. I lost my right leg do to infection from being shot. I guess I'm the odd man out as far as combat Vets who are liberal, but that's okay with me. I don't take being called a liberal as an insult, quite the opposite. Looking forward to lively back and forth and maybe making a few new friends.

Hello all. I'm wickerthing. I enjoy debate and hashing out positions on the issues. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal and proud of it. I'm a Marine Corps Veteran of the Vietnam War era. Served with Fox co. 2/7 1st Marine Div. Was wounded in action at a place called Elephant Valley. I lost my right leg do to infection from being shot. I guess I'm the odd man out as far as combat Vets who are liberal, but that's okay with me. I don't take being called a liberal as an insult, quite the opposite. Looking forward to lively back and forth and maybe making a few new friends.

23_10_12.gif
23_32_9.gif

Last edited:
Thank you for your service. And what DarkFury said. :laugh:

So if you had to go back and do it over again, which would one would you have chosen? M-16 or AK-47?

Welcome, you should have gone sweep sailor All the dangers of war (until the sentry pistols were taking away and no more ringing the bell of the sweep on the other side of the dock with a round on mid-watch) but without the extra pay.

Hey. What makes you a liberal?

Hey. What makes you a liberal?
Listening to Dickheads like you spewing Shit,I would imagine but I'm sure the Wikk can speak for himself,steve

Service is always welcome

Liberal/ progressive not so much....IMO

but hello nevertheless.

A liberal who likes to debate and hashing out positions on the issues? I'll wait to see how that plays out. You strike me as a latent conservative who simply hasn't been burned yet by your own liberal ideology. We shall see. At any rate, congratulations on making it through the war OK and eventually finding your way here.

A liberal who likes to debate and hashing out positions on the issues? I'll wait to see how that plays out. You strike me as a latent conservative who simply hasn't been burned yet by your own liberal ideology. We shall see. At any rate, congratulations on making it through the war OK and eventually finding your way here.

The minute I see conservatives actually conserve anything I'll give thought to switching teams. Not.

Forum List

Back