Hi there

Are there any boards to discuss state politics? I live in Arkansas and I'm afraid my threads would be swallowed up on the main boards

Arkansas? Do you know where the Clinton's buried the bodies?

Haven't found any yet. Although there is definitely still a contingent of "old guard" Democrats who remember fondly the Clinton era in Arkansas. Lots of people here had their resumes sharpened for a White House job until November 9
Really? Interesting that you wrote 'lots of people' and not lots of liberals or lots of Democrats.

I don't consider the HRC old guard in Arkansas as today's Democrats. They are more "Southern Democrats". The culling in the Democratic party that has given Arkansas a Repub trifecta is partially due to the conversion of many Southern Dems to Repubs. Hell, three members of the Arkansas House have switched to Repubs since winning reelection in November.

No, I don't believe she would've hired many, but I do know some here that traveled with her during the campaign and fundraised with her.

Hi welcome to the board, I don't care if you are right of left as long as you entertain me.

Believe what people say here and you are in for lots of hurt

because

like others

"I don't care if you are right of left as long as you entertain me."

I guess this question got lost, but is there a good place to discuss state politics? I'm worried my posts about little ol Arkysaw would get buried on the main political board. Hell I don't even know if anyone else from Arkansas is even on this board

I guess this question got lost, but is there a good place to discuss state politics? I'm worried my posts about little ol Arkysaw would get buried on the main political board. Hell I don't even know if anyone else from Arkansas is even on this board

There isn't a state section per se. You'd have to toss it into Politics or (as a better idea) some sub-forum that isn't as active and heavily trolled, like "Elections" or "Media" or whatever might apply.

Course --- you could also just move to another state....

Forum List

Back