Hi there

Hi, I'm a new poster looking to mix it up on politics and US history. Any tips for noobs would be appreciated

Learn to hate Jake starkey. Everyone here does, left, right and trans political.
No reason to actually hate on Jakey as he/she can't help himself/herself. Besides hate is kinda strong for people who are so ridiculous they can be comical.

welcome

left or right?

Really? So soon?

His name is Henry Wallace. What does that tell you?

Welcome, O Henry. In less carnivalistic times I carried this in my sigline:

The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact... They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection.-- Henry Wallace, VPOTUS, 1944
I have the same interest in US history. It's kind of a lost art with all the revisionistas around. And they are around around here.

The American fascists are most easily recognized by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact... They claim to be super-patriots, but they would destroy every liberty guaranteed by the Constitution. They demand free enterprise, but are the spokesmen for monopoly and vested interest. Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection.-- Henry Wallace, VPOTUS, 1944

:beer:

Wallace is GOAT missed opportunity. The President America (still) doesn't deserve

welcome

left or right?

Really? So soon?

I have the same interest in US history. It's kind of a lost art with all the revisionistas around. And they are around around here.

He's a serial killer waiting execution in North Carolina?

Hi, I'm a new poster looking to mix it up on politics and US history. Any tips for noobs would be appreciated

Learn to hate Jake starkey. Everyone here does, left, right and trans political.
No reason to actually hate on Jakey as he/she can't help himself/herself. Besides hate is kinda strong for people who are so ridiculous they can be comical.

You're right, Jake does add a comical aspect of you don't take him too serious.

You're right, Jake does add a comical aspect of you don't take him too serious.
So do a lot of others....

welcome

left or right?

Really? So soon?

He's a serial killer waiting execution in North Carolina?

I have a clean record officially, but I may not have covered my tracks as well as I thought...

Wallace is GOAT missed opportunity. The President America (still) doesn't deserve

Actually that's my quote. Not sure how Skye's name got on it but although I find it amusing ----- wait 'til she sees it.
hair-fire.gif

Actually that's my quote. Not sure how Skye's name got on it but although I find it amusing ----- wait 'til she sees it.
hair-fire.gif

you are a troll

you are useless

I never said that.

hair-fire.gif

you are a troll

you are useless

I never said that.
:crybaby:
I'm gonna get the banhammer already

Forum List

Back