Hi There

Aug 22, 2016
Hello,

I'm a new user to this forum, actually just found it today. I'm all about discussing most anything and everything, but I most enjoy talking economics and vis a vis the American job market. I'm a former truck driver who had to get off the road due to health reasons. It ain't all so bad though, I have more time where can complain here online! haha!

Looking forward to talking about various issues, will also probably spout off about truck drivers, too.

See ya on the boards.

Hello,

I'm a new user to this forum, actually just found it today. I'm all about discussing most anything and everything, but I most enjoy talking economics and vis a vis the American job market. I'm a former truck driver who had to get off the road due to health reasons. It ain't all so bad though, I have more time where can complain here online! haha!

Looking forward to talking about various issues, will also probably spout off about truck drivers, too.

See ya on the boards.
Welcome to USMB, Smokeybandit23!

Hello,

See ya on the boards.
What's thedifference between a Peterbuilt and a porcupine? On the porcupine the prick is on the outside!
Howdy...

Last edited:
That's cool. I've done a lot of business with truck drivers in the past. I wait at the truck stops. They exchange money for certain services. That sorta thing. Anyways, welcome to USMB. :thup:

Hello,

See ya on the boards.

Welcome, Smokey. If you can't drive anymore we'll get you a replacement.

welcome-46.gif

Forum List

Back