Hi there!

JamesFC

Rookie
Mar 21, 2012
Hello members, I am James FC from US, newbie here wanna say HELLO to all my fellow members on this forum. Here to share & learn with you ppl

Good time, cheers!

Welcome James....
And whether your liberal or conservative doesn't matter (unlike some posters on here that just can't help throwing crap out right from the get-go!). Enjoy your stay! :)

Hello members, I am James FC from US, newbie here wanna say HELLO to all my fellow members on this forum. Here to share & learn with you ppl

Good time, cheers!

Welcome. Pretty new here myself. Hope you enjoy.
As for my own experience: I've found it fairly lively so far.

Good time, cheers!

Let me give you some "sage" forum advice

1) Verify EVERYTHING you read here before repeating it as a fact in another thread here or elsewhere in life

2) Don't take people insulting you instead of responding to challenges personally, just know if they resort to insults you already won

3) Watch out for the famous straw man arguments and stinky red herrings many will toss at you if you trip them up with a challenge to their statements, bring them back to topic when they do that to you.

Forum List

Back