Hi there

Nowhere Man

Day Tripper
Sep 9, 2010
Nowhere Land
So, I've been lurking for quite some time and finally decided to say hello. I know some of you from other boards but you probably don't know me (chronic lurker). Looks like there's some fairly twisted senses of humour here as well, which is pretty cool.

Officially then, "hello!"

Please be gentle.

:whip:

So, I've been lurking for quite some time and finally decided to say hello. I know some of you from other boards but you probably don't know me (chronic lurker). Looks like there's some fairly twisted senses of humour here as well, which is pretty cool.

Please be gentle.

Oh, hello. I'm a bit new myself.

Glad to see you like John Lennon (and "Day Tripper" is a great song - I love Hendrix's cover of it).

Please be gentle.

Oh, hello. I'm a bit new myself.

Glad to see you like John Lennon (and "Day Tripper" is a great song - I love Hendrix's cover of it).

Hi Rogo. I don't play guitar very well, but the first tab I learned was that song--I love it too.

welcome-comments-105.gif

Please be gentle.

My humour is so twisted, that it is cutting off it's own blood supply.

Please be gentle.

My humour is so twisted, that it is cutting off it's own blood supply.

:lol: You were one of the ones I was thinking of when I wrote it :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back