Hi There. Ready For Some E-Blasphemy?

No doubt you have heard of e-mail. Well you can consider me to be an e-blasphemer. (Not that I am afraid to do it in person) But here is the thing. If something is true, can it still be considered blasphemy? Whatever cult you follow is, I will blaspheme against it.

Do you blaspheme the Cult of Anthropomorphic Global Warming or are you a true believer?

I don't know what anthropomorphic means. But I do know of the REALITY of human caused global warming.

Anthropomorphic means "man made" it's the "A" in AGW.

So you are a blasphemer when it doesn't matter but a true believer when you should be skeptical? That's all I needed to know. Welcome.

No doubt you have heard of e-mail. Well you can consider me to be an e-blasphemer. (Not that I am afraid to do it in person) But here is the thing. If something is true, can it still be considered blasphemy? Whatever cult you follow is, I will blaspheme against it.

Do you blaspheme the Cult of Anthropomorphic Global Warming or are you a true believer?

I don't know what anthropomorphic means. But I do know of the REALITY of human caused global warming.

So you are a blasphemer when it doesn't matter but a true believer when you should be skeptical? That's all I needed to know. Welcome.

Where did you get the idea that I talk about things that don't matter. As for human caused global warming, the reality of it has been settled. So there is nothing to be skeptical about concerning it. The main debate now is how long do we have to live.

Where did you get the idea that I talk about things that don't matter. As for human caused global warming, the reality of it has been settled. So there is nothing to be skeptical about concerning it. The main debate now is how long do we have to live.

I'll bet you DO talk about religion. That really doesn't matter, it's a personal choice. You claim to be a broad spectrum blasphemer, but where skepticism and blasphemy is a good thing, you choose to be a true believer. I find that humorous.

I am getting confused. If, "the reality of it has been settled" why are we talking about it? As for the "how long do we have to live" I have already lived a long and fruitful life. Can't vouch for you however.

Forum List

Back