Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

This thread was fun but it's time to lay it rest. All the replies and views in it came from USMB members or readers. It's never been linked to Facebook/Twitter to phony up the numbers. It's likely #6 most-viewed by members here and that's fine by me. I made my mark and made some new friends and that's all it was ever intended to do.

animated_bye_bye_emoticon.gif

Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

This thread was fun but it's time to lay it rest. All the replies and views in it came from USMB members or readers. It's never been linked to Facebook/Twitter to phony up the numbers. It's likely #6 most-viewed by members here and that's fine by me. I made my mark and made some new friends and that's all it was ever intended to do.

It always comes down to those phony numbers----BYE JOE and remember. Cheaters never prosper. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back