Hi. Sorry for not being an American.

What kind of freak gets wood from seeing his mom?

A teenager. I dont know about you, but when I was younger I got erections over almost anything. Though, I have to admit, I never got one over my mother. His mum must've been smokin hot. :lol:;)

Occupy Wall St

Hippies grandkids.

Oh right. I'm going to Occupy The London Stock Exchange if it gets off the ground. It should be starting this Saturday, I imagine I will go along to it next week.

Isnt the Occupy protest something that most people agree with? I see dumbass conservatives (who watch the news at face value waaaay too often) strawmanning it all the time with the "what do they want? they dont have any demands!" bullshit. The Occupy protesters purpose is quite clear, to draw attention to the injustice of bankers who caused this suffering and who are getting away with it scott free because of collusion with politicians and other bourgeoisie institutions. Clear?

So they are angry at a 5000 y/o system?

finally?

Or are they just pissed that things are not being handed to them?

As I recall, one of the demands was a $20/hr wage. That amount is dream level for most people and would only help out for about 3 months. That's the approximate time it would take for the cost of living to sky rocket to meet the demands of that level of income.

They want to take money from the rich and spread it around. That's stealing and more welfare. Neither worked.

If they were sincere in their demands, they would have started in DC, in front of the White House.

New Topics

Forum List

Back