Hi, SNOUTER!!

A nazi scumbag? Aha ... Lay your hands on your hearts and examine yourselves what right have you to judge him like this? Just since I'm from China, you will think if I greet an American, then the purpose of me is to date/marry you Americans, huh? If I speak for my country, then I'm a spy of the Communist, huh? If Snouter is a nazi scumbag, then all of you!

I have to ask, because you seem naive and not very bright, are you a teenager?

A nazi scumbag? Aha ... Lay your hands on your hearts and examine yourselves what right have you to judge him like this? Just since I'm from China, you will think if I greet an American, then the purpose of me is to date/marry you Americans, huh? If I speak for my country, then I'm a spy of the Communist, huh? If Snouter is a nazi scumbag, then all of you!

I have to ask, because you seem naive and not very bright, are you a teenager?
A naive and stupid douchebag would like to say hello to another naive and stupid douchebag. OK? Birds of a feather flock together. OK?

Last edited:
exitstageleft.gif
Welcome!
exitstageright.gif

I don't think I am exaggerating, but you are looking at the best of the best internet poster in internet history. Seriously, I have two college degrees and am blessed with a large unit. Do the math. ;)

Howdy! Snouter ...

Welcome Judy!
Hi Snouter, This is Pappy from D.A. awhile back you were a true friend to my spouse aka " Me" for many years and then you seemed to get mad about something or the other and for years you defended her against truth teller who really was a liar more than anything else. She seems to miss the friendship you once had with her and really cared about you. I also enjoyed your talents with the guitar and key board and singing too. We use to go watch your videos on you tube. Always watched your videos on D.A.. Anyway Me had said something to ya on here a couple of times and for some reason you didn't reply to her and it kind of hurt her. I love my wife and believe it or not she is an honest person and an a truly great friend to have. Anyway I want hold ya up here , but do hope you can become our friend again and maybe one day play music with me because I believe you are a truly talented musician and a good person. Not sure if this is the right place for this post , because I never post on any sites except a couple times to you Snout on D.A.about music and you always answered me in a post answering my question. So I will say sorry if it's in wrong place.

Howdy! Snouter ...

Welcome Judy!
Hi Snouter, This is Pappy from D.A. awhile back you were a true friend to my spouse aka " Me" for many years and then you seemed to get mad about something or the other and for years you defended her against truth teller who really was a liar more than anything else. She seems to miss the friendship you once had with her and really cared about you. I also enjoyed your talents with the guitar and key board and singing too. We use to go watch your videos on you tube. Always watched your videos on D.A.. Anyway Me had said something to ya on here a couple of times and for some reason you didn't reply to her and it kind of hurt her. I love my wife and believe it or not she is an honest person and an a truly great friend to have. Anyway I want hold ya up here , but do hope you can become our friend again and maybe one day play music with me because I believe you are a truly talented musician and a good person. Not sure if this is the right place for this post , because I never post on any sites except a couple times to you Snout on D.A.about music and you always answered me in a post answering my question. So I will say sorry if it's in wrong place.

This is Me and Pappy is drinking and my feeling are not easily hurt as you know. I do miss DA but not because of the people but because of how much fun it was debating with many uninformed libs. Ignore this post Snout and pappy is cut off from the spirits.

Forum List

Back