Hi, Newbie Here

Elenin

Rookie
Apr 30, 2012
Universe
Hello everyone....

Im a newbie here! But not new to the Conspiracy & Truth seeking world. I have spent a number of years in this kind of stuff.

I do run my own forum, but i also like to venture out to other sites to see whats on others minds and what they are talking about and how open minded they are to new things.

I do like to share information a lot with others if they are willing to read it. So look forward to meeting new people and listening to your input as well.

Well... i didnt post any links.l

WTF with the signature????

Posting website links will be permitted occasionally, but will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This does not apply to member signatures.

Think you need to clarify your rules a bit better. Also, from reading the whole novel of rules, i find it a bit extreme and ridiculous. For a website about trying to inform people with all avenues of information and research, it seems to put rules into place that censor just that.

It should be all about information sharing, no matter what website has the information.

Any way, i wont be back...to many restrictions and censorships.

Posting website links will be permitted occasionally, but will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This does not apply to member signatures.

Think you need to clarify your rules a bit better. Also, from reading the whole novel of rules, i find it a bit extreme and ridiculous. For a website about trying to inform people with all avenues of information and research, it seems to put rules into place that censor just that.

It should be all about information sharing, no matter what website has the information.

Be sure to post a link back to USMB from YOUR site. Since you want no restrictions and censorship, right?

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Forum List

Back