Hi new here......

Jenif

Rookie
Sep 6, 2010
I took a bus downtown yesterday to see the webn fireworks and walking through the town looking at all the abandoned buildings remembering the countless homeless people all across the U.S.A. Cincinnati has plans to close down its busiest shelter and renovate all the buildings for middle to upper class people. :eek: So what happens to the homeless people then. Some might say who cares well for one I do and who would really want that bunch of people running around homelss allover the city doing the things thay do not saying all homeless people are criminals but you get my point:eek: My thinking is that in cases like this keep the shelters open rennovete the buildings in the back of town for low income peeps and the abandoned buildings in the front where all the office buildings and so called respectful smaller businesses are...for the people that work down there or anyone that wants what a nice thought those who lived there would only have to walk to work it would cut down on the amount of traffic and polution in the air from the commute. These 2 simple things could make a tremendous impact on homeless people our econmy and people everywhere (even the quality of the air we breath).​

Forum List

Back