Hi My Name is River Hawk

River Hawk

Jul 14, 2010
I like to discuss the news and politics. We were on the US and UK Message boards. This looks like a fun site. If this posts twice sorry, I could not get intro to work first time. I like cooking, reading, study and travel. Look forward to talking to old friends and meeting some new ones! Peace - River Hawk:cool:

Welcome! Make sure you've had all your shots.

I like to discuss the news and politics. We were on the US and UK Message boards. This looks like a fun site. If this posts twice sorry, I could not get intro to work first time. I like cooking, reading, study and travel. Look forward to talking to old friends and meeting some new ones! Peace - River Hawk:cool:

Are you a Righty or a Wrongy? Welcome!

Yes, having been on the MSNBC Boards for quite some time I am fully immunized lol. It does grow you up doesn't it?

welcome-2.gif

Welcome to the last forum you will ever need to visit.

Forum List

Back