Hi my name is Michelle

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

Re. Baseball.

I do not know a lot about baseball, but when I was in Texas I was taken to Texas Rangers games and I took my opera glasses with me because I wanted to look at the players asses and yes they had very nice asses, those pants they wear are very appreciated.

2DE8_DWNTLex9hqBDkzPOQ.png

When I was in California visiting my friend in Walnut Creek they took me to a baseball game, Oakland A's vs Chicago I cannot remember if Cubs or White Sox but anyhow it was an excellent situation as I was able to look via my opera glasses at many nice asses :)

At all these baseball games I did my best to follow what was happening. But I spent more time paying attention to the baseball players, because well, with those nice pants they wear, all showing lovely shaped asses and impressive front bulges :dev2:

18-butts-ranked-by-sports-uniform-they-appear-in-2-14642-1400599226-11_dblbig.jpg

aaa0ea081f5ac72a3c266f5e7beeddea.jpg

a19f3956ebaeeb694967d42077722357.jpg

photo1.png

^^^^ This is what I think is most important, yes I am that shallow :smoke:

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

Re. Baseball.

I do not know a lot about baseball, but when I was in Texas I was taken to Texas Rangers games and I took my opera glasses with me because I wanted to look at the players asses and yes they had very nice asses, those pants they wear are very appreciated.

2DE8_DWNTLex9hqBDkzPOQ.png

When I was in California visiting my friend in Walnut Creek they took me to a baseball game, Oakland A's vs Chicago I cannot remember if Cubs or White Sox but anyhow it was an excellent situation as I was able to look via my opera glasses at many nice asses :)

At all these baseball games I did my best to follow what was happening. But I spent more time paying attention to the baseball players, because well, with those nice pants they wear, all showing lovely shaped asses and impressive front bulges :dev2:

18-butts-ranked-by-sports-uniform-they-appear-in-2-14642-1400599226-11_dblbig.jpg

aaa0ea081f5ac72a3c266f5e7beeddea.jpg

a19f3956ebaeeb694967d42077722357.jpg

photo1.png

^^^^ This is what I think is most important, yes I am that shallow :smoke:

Good to know Lady Lucy .. you sound like quite the aficionado, it's good to have interests...:popcorn:

I remember when I had a butt, back in the ice hockey days, ohh well...:eusa_doh:

How are you a not a baseball fan?

I am a fan of baseball asses :smoke:

BoSO02PIAAMS-eF.jpg

travistucker5.jpg

travistucker.jpg

88de9357d0ada3b8ee5e694d8a69b458.jpg
The dirtier the better.
How are you a not a baseball fan?

I am a fan of baseball asses :smoke:

BoSO02PIAAMS-eF.jpg

travistucker5.jpg

travistucker.jpg

88de9357d0ada3b8ee5e694d8a69b458.jpg
The dirtier the better.
How long were you banned for this last time around?
I sir do not have a dirty butt from sliding into bases....

Forum List

Back