Hi, my name is Deno and I love Trump....

Perfect for this site then, another right winger who thinks they know it all, won't back up a single argument with evidence, believe, believe, believe and then use a variety of tactics to stop yourself looking like you don't actually know anything about the topic.

Great, just what this forum needs, I already have 100 people like you on ignore.

I know I don't know it all and neither do you....

I think the reason you put us on ignore is you

can't defend your position and you can't refute ours.

Lets see if we can't prove my point....

Why are liberals against voter id's ?

There is only one reason, it's to cheat just like

hillary did. Answer that question and feel free

to ask me one. Lets do a tit for tat debate.

Are you for following the Constitution?

Of course I am....

Can you point out where in the Constitution it says in order to vote you have to have an ID? If a person doesn't drive... and they don't want to be "in the system" should they lose their right to vote?

Personally I think you should have to prove who you are... but fact is, voter ID laws is against poor people that don't drive, or have a use to go out and get an ID.

We all see through your bull shit..

You just want to cheat...

Is there anything in the Constitution about

credit card theft?

Worried about whether people can cheat in elections, but not worried about whether people in Wyoming have 3 times more voting power than people in California. Or that only 12 states get to decide the US president, and the rest can go to hell.

Hello Deno, I'm glad you joined, the liberals around here do what the fake media tells them to do so it's all pretty predictable, plenty of time for fun... enjoy..

Forum List

Back