Hi, my name is Dave and I'm a Dorito'olic

Watchman

Rookie
Apr 3, 2011
NW N.C.
I recently discovered they re-introduced the old Taco flavor and well I've fell off the wagon. Its awful I'm up to 2 - 12 oz. bags a week and may go to 3. If I don't have them I break out in the sweats, get the shakes and then I start seeing little pink Dorito's crawlin out from under the furniture and creepin down the walls! Does anybody know if they have a Dorito's Abuse Hotline or a Dorito Detox Center someplace?? I really want to get off these things, any help/tips would be great. Are their any other Dorito junkies out there?? :eusa_drool:

I recently discovered they re-introduced the old Taco flavor and well I've fell off the wagon. Its awful I'm up to 2 - 12 oz. bags a week and may go to 3. If I don't have them I break out in the sweats, get the shakes and then I start seeing little pink Dorito's crawlin out from under the furniture and creepin down the walls! Does anybody know if they have a Dorito's Abuse Hotline or a Dorito Detox Center someplace?? I really want to get off these things, any help/tips would be great. Are their any other Dorito junkies out there?? :eusa_drool:

Light weight!! I used to do one 20 oz bag of potato chips a day.

Forum List

Back