Hi, my name is Conner.

Catsmeow--despite what you may think..many people care about widows of Chef Petty Officers who are taken into custody and tortured by the executive branch of govenment, stripped of their human rights and left to die, all because they believed.

all the other libs with their pumped up fibs better run....

Welcome Conner.

As a formerly unemployed person (21 months of that crap ended this week) let me welcome you and remind you to "keep looking". I know the job market sucks, at least in the accounting field, but something will eventually come up.

Good luck in finding employment soon.

Immie

Unlike you Manifold I am and have been very active in making a difference. Now if you think putting your penis out there for the whole world to see is making a change I have much to inform you about.

First and foremost I did not come here to have you call me degrading names nor do I plan to call contunie on in some discussion that undermines current events occuring in the US today.

Despite what you may think..I am a real person typing here and I have an voice.

You sound like you'd get along swimmingly w/ another poster we have here named- PoliChic. She's also "wordy", not that there's anything wrong w/ that.

The difference is PC can spell and uses proper grammar. For a person to claim multiple degrees to exhibit such poor use of the language is telling.

Unlike you Manifold I am and have been very active in making a difference. Now if you think putting your penis out there for the whole world to see is making a change I have much to inform you about.

First and foremost I did not come here to have you call me degrading names nor do I plan to call contunie on in some discussion that undermines current events occuring in the US today.

You might need glasses.

You do realize that is not his penis sticking out of his shorts, don't you?

If not, look again.

Immie

My father served as Chef Petty Officer, thanks Warrior 102.

Manifold, I suggest you keep your penis in your pants...there is a lady in the room. And I do not need your permission to talk.

On the other hand, if you have one free from your life goal of pulling your pants down and showing your less advantagoues likes of your brain. I am a real person and demand you respect my intelligence.

umm... in the pic, it's a person yoo're seeing, not a penis.

and they don't do a lot of respecting on demand around these parts.

whose sock are you?

You might need glasses.

If not, look again.

Immie

maybe he got all excited and got confused?

You might need glasses.

If not, look again.

Immie

maybe he got all excited and got confused?

He?

You know, when I read "Navy Brat", I figured Conner was a she. :razz:

Immie

Vaginfold doesn't have a penis, so if you see one waving about it must be somebody else's.

Probably GayBiker's.

You sound like you'd get along swimmingly w/ another poster we have here named- PoliChic. She's also "wordy", not that there's anything wrong w/ that.

The difference is PC can spell and uses proper grammar. For a person to claim multiple degrees to exhibit such poor use of the language is telling.
Cut the boy some slack. He bought his degrees in Kalifornastan and he has meathead in his genetics.

My user name is Conner700. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am born and raised in California. My father served 20 years in the United States Navy. I am what one considers a Navy Brat. I hold numerous college degrees, yet, am unemployed.
And am here to have some great political discussions about today's and past current envents unfolding in America.
Yer not gonna find a job here.

Forum List

Back