Hi, my name is Conner.

conner700

Nov 4, 2011
My user name is Conner700. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am born and raised in California. My father served 20 years in the United States Navy. I am what one considers a Navy Brat. I hold numerous college degrees, yet, am unemployed.
And am here to have some great political discussions about today's and past current envents unfolding in America.

Join the Navy. Talk to your Dad about it. I served for 20+ years and had a blast. I'm sure your Dad would agree. What ships was he on out there. I was on LPD-5 in the late 70s. Lived in LaMesa.

My father served as Chef Petty Officer, thanks Warrior 102.

Manifold, I suggest you keep your penis in your pants...there is a lady in the room. And I do not need your permission to talk.

On the other hand, if you have one free from your life goal of pulling your pants down and showing your less advantagoues likes of your brain. I am a real person and demand you respect my intelligence.

Unlike you Manifold I am and have been very active in making a difference. Now if you think putting your penis out there for the whole world to see is making a change I have much to inform you about.

First and foremost I did not come here to have you call me degrading names nor do I plan to call contunie on in some discussion that undermines current events occuring in the US today.

Despite what you may think..I am a real person typing here and I have an voice.

You sound like an entitled 13 year old douchebag.

Put me on ignore if you can't take a joke you fucking whiny bitch. :thup:

Last edited:

Manifold, I suggest you keep your penis in your pants...there is a lady in the room. And I do not need your permission to talk.

On the other hand, if you have one free from your life goal of pulling your pants down and showing your less advantagoues likes of your brain. I am a real person and demand you respect my intelligence.

Nobody cares about your daddy. A message board is a true meritocracy. Either you can hang or you get eaten by the flame zone pirahnas.

Unlike you Manifold I am and have been very active in making a difference. Now if you think putting your penis out there for the whole world to see is making a change I have much to inform you about.

First and foremost I did not come here to have you call me degrading names nor do I plan to call contunie on in some discussion that undermines current events occuring in the US today.

You sound like you'd get along swimmingly w/ another poster we have here named- PoliChic. She's also "wordy", not that there's anything wrong w/ that.

I served in the Navy for 20 years too. Enjoyed just about every minute of it. Now, welcome Conner. You apparently are older than 21. You have multiple college degrees so I must ask you, why haven't you moved out of California? With all of that education, surely you're smart enough to know California is full of idiots.

Photo of Conner from Occupy Oakland.

TR07l.jpg

Last edited:
Big Black Dog....thank you asking. I have search the world over for work and am not incline to release my obilgation here in the states as a citizen just yet. I live in poverty along side my brothers and sisters and am part of the community who seek their American govenment do the right thing.

Today I am happy to have this board to express my political opinion on and welcome oppositon.

Catsmeow--despite what you may think..many people care about widows of Chef Petty Officers who are taken into custody and tortured by the executive branch of govenment, stripped of their human rights and left to die, all because they believed.

Catsmeow--despite what you may think..many people care about widows of Chef Petty Officers who are taken into custody and tortured by the executive branch of govenment, stripped of their human rights and left to die, all because they believed.

:eek:

Amelia--that is not a pic of me in OO. But I have many pics of OO that I would care to share.

Oakland is home to the Navy.

I don't think you're going to last the month here.

Welcome nonetheless.

WOW****you certainly have mine, baby. ***WELCOME***

Forum List

Back