Hi! My name is April Gardner

aprilgardner

Rookie
Nov 5, 2011
:eusa_angel:I live in NJ and my hobbies are Art History and Astrophysics. I have always been most interested in the Babylonians and my interest in Astrophysics is basic to the effect of alignments, the heliosphere, and tectonics. This would naturally flow to volcanism, too. I live at the Jersey Shore and am lucky to watch the sunrise every morning. As I write this, it is getting colder here. There was a great solar flare the melting fresh water is going to make our temperatures slowing but surely plumet. Get ready for another mini ice age, as it was during the American Revolution. I believe we need to embrace science and learn to live with things we cannot change. The only "thing" that really bothers me about the news that we are being fed is that it is mostly written by idiots and those with agendas that are not benefitting the "people". My most recent interest was in decyphering the movie 2012 for the signs and symbols it was communicating to those that were viewing for specific purposes. If anyone is interested in this, please watch the movie and pay close attention to the pair of licenses plates, the use of numbers for latitude and longitude, and the two dates to be wary of: May 15, 2012 and November 9, 2013. As a follow to that, please see the movie "The Help". At the beginning the symbol for Dreamworks, a boy sitting on a crescent moon fishing, was changed to our planet being hit by solar flares. This is how the "media" uses movies to communicate to those who are chosen to be "in the know"... I am just thankful that the people writing all of this stuff are not as smart as they like to think they are! So, I would like to correspond with people who have genuine interests. If you do not, please do not contact me. Note: The volcanic eruption follows the sequencing of the events of a nuclear bomb explosion. It is so obviously the types from Hiroshima. See the movie to verify. The best part is to compare the original script to the final product. We live in interesting times. I am writing a book on my thoughts, too. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Damn, I thought with everyone introducing themselves with their full names I was stuck in some Al-Anon meeting. :dunno:

:eusa_angel:I live in NJ and my hobbies are Art History and Astrophysics. I have always been most interested in the Babylonians and my interest in Astrophysics is basic to the effect of alignments, the heliosphere, and tectonics. This would naturally flow to volcanism, too. I live at the Jersey Shore and am lucky to watch the sunrise every morning. As I write this, it is getting colder here.

There was a great solar flare the melting fresh water is going to make our temperatures slowing but surely plumet. Get ready for another mini ice age, as it was during the American Revolution. I believe we need to embrace science and learn to live with things we cannot change.

The only "thing" that really bothers me about the news that we are being fed is that it is mostly written by idiots and those with agendas that are not benefitting the "people". My most recent interest was in decyphering the movie 2012 for the signs and symbols it was communicating to those that were viewing for specific purposes. If anyone is interested in this, please watch the movie and pay close attention to the pair of licenses plates, the use of numbers for latitude and longitude, and the two dates to be wary of: May 15, 2012 and November 9, 2013.

As a follow to that, please see the movie "The Help". At the beginning the symbol for Dreamworks, a boy sitting on a crescent moon fishing, was changed to our planet being hit by solar flares. This is how the "media" uses movies to communicate to those who are chosen to be "in the know"... I am just thankful that the people writing all of this stuff are not as smart as they like to think they are!

So, I would like to correspond with people who have genuine interests. If you do not, please do not contact me. Note: The volcanic eruption follows the sequencing of the events of a nuclear bomb explosion. It is so obviously the types from Hiroshima. See the movie to verify. The best part is to compare the original script to the final product. We live in interesting times. I am writing a book on my thoughts, too. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Welcome to the forum!

Best of luck finding what you are looking for here and make sure not to take anything we say too personally ;)

Hello and welcome April Gardner. I look forward to reading your posts. :)

An astrophysicist? Wow.

So you must know what the land airspeed velocity is of an unladen European swallow is.

:eusa_angel:I live in NJ and my hobbies are Art History and Astrophysics. I have always been most interested in the Babylonians and my interest in Astrophysics is basic to the effect of alignments, the heliosphere, and tectonics. This would naturally flow to volcanism, too. I live at the Jersey Shore and am lucky to watch the sunrise every morning. As I write this, it is getting colder here. There was a great solar flare the melting fresh water is going to make our temperatures slowing but surely plumet. Get ready for another mini ice age, as it was during the American Revolution. I believe we need to embrace science and learn to live with things we cannot change. The only "thing" that really bothers me about the news that we are being fed is that it is mostly written by idiots and those with agendas that are not benefitting the "people". My most recent interest was in decyphering the movie 2012 for the signs and symbols it was communicating to those that were viewing for specific purposes. If anyone is interested in this, please watch the movie and pay close attention to the pair of licenses plates, the use of numbers for latitude and longitude, and the two dates to be wary of: May 15, 2012 and November 9, 2013. As a follow to that, please see the movie "The Help". At the beginning the symbol for Dreamworks, a boy sitting on a crescent moon fishing, was changed to our planet being hit by solar flares. This is how the "media" uses movies to communicate to those who are chosen to be "in the know"... I am just thankful that the people writing all of this stuff are not as smart as they like to think they are! So, I would like to correspond with people who have genuine interests. If you do not, please do not contact me. Note: The volcanic eruption follows the sequencing of the events of a nuclear bomb explosion. It is so obviously the types from Hiroshima. See the movie to verify. The best part is to compare the original script to the final product. We live in interesting times. I am writing a book on my thoughts, too. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Well then the first thing you should do is learn what the "return" key is used for. That is, if your not a "bot".

If you're writing a book on your thoughts, I hope you improve your 'thoughts' before you write it. And learn about vanity publishing.... cuz that's the only way you're gonna get published.

Idiot.

Oh, and welcome.

Forum List

Back