Hi is everybody this is Larry Hoover.

:rofl:
Whutt?!?!?

:mad-61: :anj_stfu:

His language and syntax are very similar to Japanese. I can translate, as can some others here, meaning that his posts are not jibberish at all.

Stat, how would you feel if a certain someone were brought here and the kids made fun of her because of the way she speaks English?

You should be careful of your cruelty.

Karma, you know.

Chill out. It doesn't look like Japanese syntax at all. But you can ask the new member from where he hails, if you like.

Larry Hoover real man here, if anyone ever dealt with hoover they owe me not disrespect either or the mother even bart cannon at least which is my fore bearer see that everybody temple sanctuary is protected and life is not under any harm, I like to be under that temple santiary that Bart gave me all alone. The life they introduced to me was more precious than any opportunity I ever had. Everything I got basically was a blessing from her and them don't to many people be compared with this person and it's not a disobedient person either. I love the one who listens to The Lord.

Just curious, billdad199112114, where you from? USA? Japan, maybe? Europe? Brazil?

:D

Forum List

Back