Hi. I'm Steamroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was enjoy giving the steamroller treatment to dumb posts. I'm sure I will find some around here somewhere. Or if anybody has some suggestions for some dumb ones, I will look them up.

Welcome, bring many hip boots. As for dumb threads you uh won't have to look far. You'll actually be hard pressed (get it hard pressed I kill me) to find UNdumb ones.

God bless Robert Bowers.

Kat Coyote Dont Taz Me Bro if there was ever a better argument for the STFU button in all forums, I can't think of it...

Oh. You are against people having opinions? There isn't much you can think of, is there.

I’m against people having retarded opinions, ie steamroller opinions

Jews carried out the Armenian genocide. Do you dare doubt it? The Russian Bolshevik communists were jews. In total, they are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million innocent people! Do you dare doubt that?

To have true justice, blood must be paid for with blood. Do you doubt that? There are about 14 million jews on earth. But they are responsible for the deaths of 80 to 100 million people. To find true justice, not only do most jews need to be killed, a way needs to be found to do it more than once! What Robert Bowers did was carry out a small measure of justice. Deal with it.

I will show you a picture of what a Noble Laureate had to say about it. Your brain is shit compared to his. I will also show you a picture of one Russian jew and what he had to say. He was the head of the NKVD. That one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people! I will also show a picture of some of them. After seeing them, run along and report me for speaking the truth.
rIzfTK7.jpg
fRVMcHh.jpg
n9FGVxm.jpg

God bless Robert Bowers.

Kat Coyote Dont Taz Me Bro if there was ever a better argument for the STFU button in all forums, I can't think of it...

Oh. You are against people having opinions? There isn't much you can think of, is there.

I’m against people having retarded opinions, ie steamroller opinions

Jews carried out the Armenian genocide. Do you dare doubt it? The Russian Bolshevik communists were jews. In total, they are said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million innocent people! Do you dare doubt that?

To have true justice, blood must be paid for with blood. Do you doubt that? There are about 14 million jews on earth. But they are responsible for the deaths of 80 to 100 million people. To find true justice, not only do most jews need to be killed, a way needs to be found to do it more than once! What Robert Bowers did was carry out a small measure of justice. Deal with it.

I will show you a picture of what a Noble Laureate had to say about it. Your brain is shit compared to his. I will also show you a picture of one Russian jew and what he had to say. He was the head of the NKVD. That one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people! I will also show a picture of some of them. After seeing them, run along and report me for speaking the truth.
rIzfTK7.jpg
fRVMcHh.jpg
n9FGVxm.jpg
Fake news...troll

So...steamroller...what name did you use in those boards that banned you? Most here are pretty savvy on competing boards so fess up. What was your user name(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back