Hi, I'm starcat

starcat

Rookie
Jul 7, 2015
I'm here for an open discussion where a wide rage of views are allowed to be expressed, and the debate centers on the substance of the argument for any particular view.

I'm conservative. I love this country. I abhor what is being done to it by the Obama admin and its surrogates.

I'm here for an open discussion where a wide rage of views are allowed to be expressed, and the debate centers on the substance of the argument for any particular view.

I'm conservative. I love this country. I abhor what is being done to it by the Obama admin and its surrogates.
:welcome::bye1:

Hello Starcat. Are you smaller government conservative. or an OMG!! THE MILITARY IS ATTACKING TEXAS AN TAKING OUR GUNS!!! conservative? If you are the first kind, I look forward to debating you and sharing interesting discussions. If you are he second kind, I look forward to laughing at you. Either way, welcome.

143749341536040.gif

Forum List

Back