Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker!

I watched a little Astro Boy, considering watching Girls und Panzer, and I liked Appleseed. You should start a MyAnimeList account, so you can keep track of and rate what you've seen.

Actually, I had never heard of "MyAnimeList" until you mentioned it. I noticed you dropped Onepiece off yours; yeah, I did not much like it either. GuP is very enjoyable. As someone who has done military living history and actually been in several of the tanks they model, the art is excellent & accurate. Good story lines about overcoming adversity & bonding. I think you will like it. Check out Noir. Art is good, story is OK, but the music is awesome. (I posted one of the songs in the "What are you listening to" thread)
I absolutely despise One Piece. I think I'll actually watch Girls und Panzer after I finish Ro-Kyu-Bu SS. You should try watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, it's definitely one of the better action anime.

I absolutely despise One Piece. I think I'll actually watch Girls und Panzer after I finish Ro-Kyu-Bu SS. You should try watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, it's definitely one of the better action anime.
Crunchyroll has both, I will check out JoJo.

Question for you & Sgt. Striker: Dubbed or Subtitled?

Crunchyroll has both, I will check out JoJo.

Question for you & Sgt. Striker: Dubbed or Subtitled?
Subbed. A lot of the dubs get annoying, or are done poorly, and the vast majority of anime are not dubbed, anyway. I really don't mind a few dubbed anime, just for the most part I prefer them subbed.

Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker! I used to hang out at renewamerica.com mb. I got tired of the trolling and my attitude wasn't the best on there either. I'm here for a fresh start or clean slate. I used to give TMI out about my life but I realize now that people only want to discuss the issues politically not personally. I'm hoping I can make friends even though I'm not sure if this forum welcomes someone who hasn't developed firm beliefs, yet, nor do I identify myself as a conservative or liberal or even a libertarian at this place and time.
Welcome.

You only get a clean slate if you left your past prejudices behind.

The acetylene torch is down the hall to the right. Just past social justice and body armor.

Hi, I'm Sgt. Striker! I used to hang out at renewamerica.com mb. I got tired of the trolling and my attitude wasn't the best on there either. I'm here for a fresh start or clean slate. I used to give TMI out about my life but I realize now that people only want to discuss the issues politically not personally. I'm hoping I can make friends even though I'm not sure if this forum welcomes someone who hasn't developed firm beliefs, yet, nor do I identify myself as a conservative or liberal or even a libertarian at this place and time.
They do draw blood here, Howdy...

Forum List

Back