Hi! I'm seriously flawed on a fundimental level....

Hi and Welcome - Mad_Cabbie....

First, this is not an on-line dating site, so no need to disclose all your characteristics, we really don't care what you look like, just how good you can argue! :lol::lol:

So, enjoy yourself, and don't worry about being treated right - whichever side claims you, the other will tear you apart! Have fun!:lol::lol:

I only have eyes for Octomom!

:lol:

You'll need a big, big, big house.

I want a picket fence, some shrubs and a sump-pump.

I'm not good-looking, I DON'T have a six pack, I'm afraid of napkins, I don't make a load of cash and I have crazy, malicious eyes that scare the hell out of small animals and Christian fundamentalists.

I don't even know if any of this is real ... I mean ... we might all be just a tiny universe resting on a dustmite's behind - waiting for the unceremonious end.

Am I rambling? I sometimes forget that I have an audiance and sort of wander off into the abysmal depth's of my own demented mind...

I like pizza ... a lot. I would eat nothing but pizza almighty every damn day of my joke of a life if only it were possible.

I might anyway.

I like to fish ... and I like to play online. It's fun. I often pretend that I go fishing then lie about it online to people who think that I like to fish for real.

It's all a lie! Just like my pitiful existance - a textbook example of what too much education and not enough supervision can leed to.

Did I mention that I have an unhealthy obsesion with the Octomom? I think she's hot and I will will fight to the death with any man who stands between me and my future overly-fertile bride.

I'm geting really bored now - I blame George W B-B-Bush. He did it because he HATES me!

:mad:

Welcome, I liked you're intro. :cool:

I'm not good-looking, I DON'T have a six pack, I'm afraid of napkins, I don't make a load of cash and I have crazy, malicious eyes that scare the hell out of small animals and Christian fundamentalists.

I don't even know if any of this is real ... I mean ... we might all be just a tiny universe resting on a dustmite's behind - waiting for the unceremonious end.

Am I rambling? I sometimes forget that I have an audiance and sort of wander off into the abysmal depth's of my own demented mind...

I like pizza ... a lot. I would eat nothing but pizza almighty every damn day of my joke of a life if only it were possible.

I might anyway.

I like to fish ... and I like to play online. It's fun. I often pretend that I go fishing then lie about it online to people who think that I like to fish for real.

It's all a lie! Just like my pitiful existance - a textbook example of what too much education and not enough supervision can leed to.

Did I mention that I have an unhealthy obsesion with the Octomom? I think she's hot and I will will fight to the death with any man who stands between me and my future overly-fertile bride.

I'm geting really bored now - I blame George W B-B-Bush. He did it because he HATES me!

Welcome, I liked you're intro. :cool:

What ever are you talking about? What intro?

That garbage??? I have never seen it before and I have no idea what you are talking about!

(frantically searches for the 16 ton weight lever)

I might anyway.

Welcome to USMB, Mad_Cabbie. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I might anyway.

Someone called me an idiot in the Political forum ... I cried ... did I MENTION that I cried?

:(

Last edited:
Wow! Four pages??? I'm a star ~

... And TOO GOOD for this place now; anyone want me to sign their keyboard?

:eusa_hand:

"No pictures!"

Last edited:

I might anyway.

Someone called me an idiot in the Political forum ... I cried ... did I MENTION that I cried?

:(

Awww!!! /pat-pat

There, their, they're.

That sounds so groovy......you might also have to appear on TV a few times...:lol:

That MIGHT be problemaric - I'm incredibly shy.

:eusa_shifty:

Er, hmmmm, I don't think so......:eusa_whistle:

I had a 94 year old lady tell me it was her birthday in my cabb, so I belted out sixteen candles! She wanted me to give her a hug and told me that I was a handsome man.

I told her she was very good looking herself!

Flirting with a 94 year old woman - just one of the many perks you enjoy when you are completly off your rocker ~

:D

Forum List

Back