Hi I'm.... (picture cartoon)...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
allie.gif

Said1 said:
:cof: Not bad, a little too clean cut for me though.

He used to date Tanya Tucker so he can't be that innocent and clean cut... :ssex:

Sandy73 said:
I'd do Sean Hannity ...

Then he'd scream at you for a half hour about what you did wrong and not let you defend yourself.

'Cause that's what he does on his show. Ha.

:cuckoo:

Dan said:
Then he'd scream at you for a half hour about what you did wrong and not let you defend yourself.

'Cause that's what he does on his show. Ha.

:cuckoo:

He gives it that way to liberals and I like it that way ! :teeth:

Oh yeah, and that Shepard Smith dude on Fox is "PHAT" Pretty Hot And Tempting ! :cof:

Sandy73 said:
Oh yeah, and that Shepard Smith dude on Fox is "PHAT" Pretty Hot And Tempting ! :cof:

He looks like his mother drank while he was pregnant...FAS, it's the wide set eyes. They also make him look like that women who wants to be a cat.

And how about that Susan Esterich? She's got a voice like a drunken lumberjack. She sounds like she's been smoking road flares or some shit.

Pale Rider said:
And how about that Susan Esterich? She's got a voice like a drunken lumberjack. She sounds like she's been smoking road flares or some shit.

You think she sounsd as nice as a drunken lumberjack. id rather hear nails across a black board then her voice.

You think she sounsd as nice as a drunken lumberjack. id rather hear nails across a black board then her voice.

You know what I mean..... :teeth:

Pale Rider said:
You know what I mean..... :teeth:

Oh hell yeah I know !! Plus she is a big liberal so her voice and her opinions really drive me nuts ! I turn the channel everytime I see her on my TV... :gross2:

Sandy73 said:

Is it just me or does Shepard Smith put off a gay vibe? I can't help thinking that he subscribes to the alternative lifestyle.

Forum List

Back