hi, i'm new

alegria

Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fi
Jul 17, 2008
Southeastern USA
i joined back in july and have never posted, although i've lurked on and off. i'm female, in my early fifties, from the southeast US, and am a huge hillary fan. ;) plus, i have no idea what "PF" is! :redface: anyway, hi! :)

i joined back in july and have never posted, although i've lurked on and off. i'm female, in my early fifties, from the southeast US, and am a huge hillary fan. ;) plus, i have no idea what "PF" is! :redface: anyway, hi! :)

Hi. Welcome. PF as in pfft. What's your opinion of the election results?

PF is prostate fluff.

:eek:

kidding!
:lol:

welcome. I am also a HUGE supporter of all things Hillary and Bill, Shit I'd wear a stained blue dress if it would help them in any way. Strong and dedicated leaders both.

:cool:

Hey SD - how are you? I PM'd you to wish you a merry christmas - didn't hear anything from you - but anyway, have a happy new year!

Gees. What's the matter with me? I send you thoughts in my head all the time and I think I've written.

I must be getting old.

Nice lips. Give me a kiss.

Oh, you'll appreciate this. You- know- who has a thing about 'yoni's'. I'm so sorry I didn't respond, read my lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gees. What's the matter with me? I send you thoughts in my head all the time and I think I've written.

I must be getting old.

Nice lips. Give me a kiss.

Oh, you'll appreciate this. You- know- who has a thing about 'yoni's'. I'm so sorry I didn't respond, read my lips.

You like those? LOL! MMMMWWUUAAAHH!!! There ya go......LOL!

Welcome, hun.

I'm no1tovote4, and you're not.

Welcome to the board.

Forum List

Back