Hi. I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Sprint Car Racing- I subscribe to Dirtvision and can watch every race-

Smoke is my hero... I am an Indiana boy, well old man actually... Use to follow NASCAR real close 25 years ago, not so much anymore... Lived about 5 miles the way the crow flies from Lincoln Park Speedway... :04:
I'm a fan of JJR41 car/team- then 87 Aaron Reutzel, 15 Donny Schatz, 1S Logan Schuchart- been following the World of Outlaws since their inception. I'm a fan of NASCAR but not near as much as I used to be,

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to participating in this community. I enjoy sports, auto racing and politics. I am morbidly obese so I spend a lot of time sitting in my big chair watching tv and surfing the Internet.
Howdy...The lard ass comment wasn't needed but, howdy anyways..

Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to participating in this community. I enjoy sports, auto racing and politics. I am morbidly obese so I spend a lot of time sitting in my big chair watching tv and surfing the Internet.
Welcome to USMB, peabody. Hope you enjoy the boards.

That poster has been here for 3 years. I see nothing gets past you. :lol:

That poster has been here for 3 years. I see nothing gets past you. :lol:
Wouldn't you love to love me. :adoreheart:

Auto racin'? Why hell, you got to know how to crash before you learn how to win....brakes are for quitters!

de7cc476abda183a1180801cada1ddabfdd5d4b8r1-360-270_00.gif

Why are these years old intro threads showing up?
I just joined- I introduced myself- didn't mean to ruin your day.
Sorry so late, Gdjjr. Welcome to the rough and tumble world of USMB. Hope you enjoy the irony, good natured ribbing. Oh, wait. I meant the mean-spirited jabs to the rib. Oh, heck, that isn't right either. May you survive longer than a week! (sense of realism returned).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back