Hi I'm new on here!

angelblue

Rookie
Sep 5, 2004
Columbus, Ohio
Just wanted to say Hi. My daughter khafley helped me sign up so i can post. Not sure how everything on here works, smilies, etc. hopefully i can figure it out as i go. I live in Columbus Ohio with my husband of 23 years, some of my hobbies are my Sheltie Angel, the Sims, dancing, my 2 cats Sabrina the witch, and Cody.

angelblue said:
Just wanted to say Hi. My daughter khafley helped me sign up so i can post. Not sure how everything on here works, smilies, etc. hopefully i can figure it out as i go. I live in Columbus Ohio with my husband of 23 years, some of my hobbies are my Sheltie Angel, the Sims, dancing, my 2 cats Sabrina the witch, and Cody.

welcome!!! glad to have ya here--I'm sure you'll get used to the board quickly !

Welcome AngelBlue! Any mother of Khafley is sure to be an asset!

Kathianne said:
All the more reason to figure she's a 'winner'!

She is great! However,we have work to do. We are working hard on that vote for Bush. (Please don't get mad,angel!!!) :mm:

krisy said:
She is great! However,we have work to do. We are working hard on that vote for Bush. (Please don't get mad,angel!!!) :mm:

Krisy, you mean we must convert Angelblue? Oh my! :thewave: Well, we'll love her anyways! :cof:

angelblue said:

What's up with that avatar? An angel slowly stripping?

Pale Rider said:
What's up with that avatar? An angel slowly stripping?

LOL, you see something I don't Pale, but if I did, wish it was a male angel! :mm:

Kathianne said:
LOL, you see something I don't Pale, but if I did, wish it was a male angel! :mm:

But he is right...sort of. the skirts getting shorter and the cleavage is growing.

But he is right...sort of. the skirts getting shorter and the cleavage is growing.
\
Oh you boys, sick, sick minds. LOL :eek2:

Kathianne said:
\
Oh you boys, sick, sick minds. LOL :eek2:

First, im just commenting on the picture. truth is i dont think i would have noticed if pale hadnt said something.

Second, there is nothing sick about admiring the female body.

First, im just commenting on the picture. truth is i dont think i would have noticed if pale hadnt said something.

Second, there is nothing sick about admiring the female body.
Hey, I'm just commenting on your comments and others, of course! LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back