Hi I'm New Here

jusstyjonesy

Rookie
Oct 2, 2008
Looks great I'm looking forward to some fun discussions. Politics is my forte. But Gaming and Fantasy books are a good second.

hey I'm new here 2 .. would like to see more posts about the environment
Fields of Fuel
The dependence on foreign oil, especially in the recent Bush administration, hurts the U.S. economy with the roaring gas prices. That in turn affects food prices and many more. Why rely on oil? I found an amazing movie which explains all these issues very clearly, and I highly recommend watching it… and showing it at work, school, or anywhere there are large groups of people. It truly raises awareness of global warming, 9/11, and how we can turn to alternative fuel such as biofuel to save costs and moreover, combat the impeding destruction of the environment. Biofuel does not put C02 into the atmostphere like gasoline.. which causes global warming!

gaming and fantasy..you mean like the bail out and believing it will work ?

Awesome.

Yes. Like all fantasy it help us escape the dreary banal world. Escape to a wondrous place where 100 wizards and 435 of their acolytes brew magical potions, cast charms and spells, to solve our every ill. They do so with an endless supply of resources that never end.

Come children to the magical land called only - The Hill.

Forum List

Back