Hi I’m Lila

Is 1896 the year you were born?

I like the year 1896, it was example an excellent year for J. Sauvion & Co. Vintage 1896.

a_yruW7aTTe5MZb_KJeAzA.png

ehP1Sb9yRpK8a0NGf_hljw.png

Still is sealed and unopened and to remain still sealed and unopened.

Q0vJt_qPT4y4BQ6082c0Zg.png

TpCtqWLBSA_fuTT9eKYUYQ.png

Nice bottle of vinegar there. You could make a nice Italian dressing out of that. :biggrin:

Wine does eventually turn into vinegar, right?

It does if not stored properly, like the bottle of wine you've had in your fridge since 1985! :eek-52: Don't attempt to drink that!

I like the year 1896, it was example an excellent year for J. Sauvion & Co. Vintage 1896.

Just boiled down burgundy...

^^^^ Moon you are very not romantic.
So that's what booze is for...

It's not moon shine, it's not piss beer..

I can only imagine...

Moon Shine is from potato skin yes? Do they still have this in America? I know they had it in the 1920s and 1930s but today also?

It's kind of good today , but nothing compared to the old vintage Europe stuff..

I can only imagine...

Moon Shine is from potato skin yes? Do they still have this in America? I know they had it in the 1920s and 1930s but today also?

It's made from all kinds of things. A lot of foods can be turned into alcohol. It's quite amazing what they can make into alcohol in prison!

I can only imagine...

It's made from all kinds of things. A lot of foods can be turned into alcohol. It's quite amazing what they can make into alcohol in prison!

Yup I can tell you storys..but it would say to much about me.

I can only imagine...
She doesn't live in Okiehoma...

No but when I was in Dallas, Texas and it was the night of an American Football game between Texas Longhorns and it was some team from Oklahoma because there were many Oklahoma peoples in Dallas that night, so my friend and I had our auto problem that night and at the finish later when the auto was fixed there were two Oklahoma men and they say you look like you should have a drink and I said okay and they gave me some of their Miller and I didn't like Miller but I'm polite so I thank them, so I think Oklahoma peoples are okay.

I can only imagine...

I read one time that some Moon Shine in the 1930s was so strong they could run their auto on it :omg:

Welcome! I'm guessing you're not my friend I asked to sign up here today.

You may as well meet the unofficial mascot:

3.jpg

I can only imagine...

I read one time that some Moon Shine in the 1930s was so strong they could run their auto on it :omg:

I don't know about that, but I wouldn't be surprised. It is illegal here in America because it would sometimes kill or harm people, such as making them go blind and other such things. If it's made wrong, it is like literal poison (which is what alcohol REALLY is anyways). :)

I can only imagine...

That's what ethanol is, they just add it so it taste so bad people don't drink it.

I can only imagine...

There's a show on about Moon shiner hillbillies in the south, like Tennessee and Virginia and stuff. They talk a little bit about how they make it. It was funny on one episode I saw before though where the guy was upset that he was "seen" by someone, yet here he is on national television! :icon_lol:

I can only imagine...

I don't know about that, but I wouldn't be surprised. It is illegal here in America because it would sometimes kill or harm people, such as making them go blind and other such things. If it's made wrong, it is like literal poison (which is what alcohol REALLY is anyways). :)

Are you seriously putting shine down? :eusa_hand:

My grandpappy made shine in the smokehouse. People always came around to buy hams. :tongue: My buddy's grandpa always has some Mason jars.

Yeah, I suppose some idiots could manage to muck up "The Recipe" (Walton's reference)

Last edited:

I can only imagine...

Are you seriously putting shine down? :eusa_hand:

My grandpappy made shine. My buddy's grandpa always has some Mason jars.

Yeah, I suppose some idiots could manage to muck up "The Recipe" (Walton's reference)

xemul.jpg

God, I'm such a bitch. :113:

Not really but the year is 2018, not 1970 and the republicans rule the south..

Get with the program..

Just up the road from me at my dad's house on lake kewoee

2.jpg

( I live in the ghetto on lake hartwell )

Nice bottle of vinegar there. You could mage a nice Italian dressing out of that. :biggrin:

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that depend on the wine.

My friend who is a professional Sommelier he tells me that J. Sauvion & Co. Vintage 1896 is most certain not now vinegar, it will remain sealed and unopened I think perhaps I could gift it to my Great-Grandfather for his birthday this year he is to be 99 years in age my Great-Grandmother also still lives and she is this year to be 98 years in age when they were born this Cognac was 23 years bottled and 22 years bottled and now it is 122 years in age.

I am waiting to watch the Snowboarding, the Men's Slopestyle Qualifying Heat I Run I it has now been delayed for 29 minutes WTF?! Get with the programme already South Korean Olympic peoples, there are several Norwegians that of course this household is supporting especially Torgeir Bergem and Marcus Kleveland.

Torgeir Bergrem - Wikipedia

Marcus Kleveland - Wikipedia

^^^^ Marcus Kleveland in First Place with 83.71 score, mega, this South Korea Snowboarding course is excellent congratulations to South Korea for this.

Nice bottle of vinegar there. You could mage a nice Italian dressing out of that. :biggrin:

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that depend on the wine.

My friend who is a professional Sommelier he tells me that J. Sauvion & Co. Vintage 1896 is most certain not now vinegar, it will remain sealed and unopened I think perhaps I could gift it to my Great-Grandfather for his birthday this year he is to be 99 years in age my Great-Grandmother also still lives and she is this year to be 98 years in age when they were born this Cognac was 23 years bottled and 22 years bottled and now it is 122 years in age.

I am waiting to watch the Snowboarding, the Men's Slopestyle Qualifying Heat I Run I it has now been delayed for 29 minutes WTF?! Get with the programme already South Korean Olympic peoples, there are several Norwegians that of course this household is supporting especially Torgeir Bergem and Marcus Kleveland.

Torgeir Bergrem - Wikipedia

Marcus Kleveland - Wikipedia

^^^^ Marcus Kleveland currently in First Place, mega, this South Korea Snowboarding course is excellent congratulations to South Korea for this.

That looks like so much fun. The board is strapped to your feet! :113: How could you go wrong?

New Topics

Forum List

Back