Hi I’m Lila

OKAY,I guess I will find them eventually. Lol

Welcome. Remember to always calibrate your bullshit meter when entering here, and don't forget your body armor. Some people here like to play rough.

But, there are some of us on here who have a fairly open mind, and are willing to debate in civil terms.

Just remember one thing and you will get along here just fine...Rambunctious is almost always right...

Hi I’m Lila ,thought I’d try this place out

Hi Lila. Now that you've somehow wandered into this madhouse we call "USMB", you'll probably become hooked. Your whole life will go to hell as you spend all your time posting, debating, rebuking, and criticizing things that other people are saying.

Gawd, I wish I had back all the time I wasted in this place. I could have been somebody. I could have actually made something out of myself, but it's too late now because now I'm hooked.

Please help me. :booze:

Hi Lila. Now that you've somehow wandered into this madhouse we call "USMB", you'll probably become hooked. Your whole life will go to hell as you spend all your time posting, debating, rebuking, and criticizing things that other people are saying.

Gawd, I wish I had back all the time I wasted in this place. I could have been somebody. I could have actually made something out of myself, but it's too late now because now I'm hooked.

.......you forgot to say send help.

.......you forgot to say send help.

I'll write a message and put it in the bottle.

When I'm finished with it.

Forum List

Back