hi im hauke

im crazy

i believe in free speach

that means free speach

nothing is banned

i can say whatever i think

free speach

Hi,

Welcome to USMB. About that free speech thing....that was a one-time promotional offer designed to attract members. After your first 250 words, we add a surcharge of 25 cents per syllable.

Now, we do offer a package deal, good only for a limited time. You can get 365 words a month (unlimited syllables), and a no-cost extension on spell check. Not only do you get that BUT - apply now and get a free month's supply of emoticons. All for the astoundingly low rate of (please check the membership link for rates and details) - and there's MORE! If you apply now, and check off our special Rhinestone Membership Plan, we'll send, at NO COST to you - a set of Ginzu knives!

:)

Hi,

Welcome to USMB. About that free speech thing....that was a one-time promotional offer designed to attract members. After your first 250 words, we add a surcharge of 25 cents per syllable.

Now, we do offer a package deal, good only for a limited time. You can get 365 words a month (unlimited syllables), and a no-cost extension on spell check. Not only do you get that BUT - apply now and get a free month's supply of emoticons. All for the astoundingly low rate of (please check the membership link for rates and details) - and there's MORE! If you apply now, and check off our special Rhinestone Membership Plan, we'll send, at NO COST to you - a set of Ginzu knives!

:)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i allso belive in a eternal soul

and im resistant enough to pain that ill die before i forget myself

and im sure resistant enough to chemistry modifying my thoughts

i don t know about nano

but i guess ill shut down before nano kills me

i dream a lot

i dream of people who talk free

and never hurt anyone

Forum List

Back