Hi. I'm Dave..and i'm an alcoholic

Brewski77

Rookie
Sep 1, 2010
:lol:

But really....I am (hence the alias).

I'm 33 years old, and i was born and raised in NY (long island). I've been living in Georgia for 3 years now...surrounded by god fearing republicans.

good times.

I'm 33 years old, and i was born and raised in NY (long island). I've been living in Georgia for 3 years now...surrounded by god fearing republicans.

good times.

Well now I understand why you've an alcoholic.........
Welcome!

You would get along well with JW Frogen.

Where the hell's he at?

I am xotoxi. I drink in moderation.

lol what's that supposed to mean?!

no i'm not a skinhead..

one of my best friends is black

no i'm not a skinhead..

Mine too!

3993%20-%20al_jolson%20any_bonds_today%20blackface%20bugs_bunny%20irving_berlin%20lolwut%20propaganda%20world_war_ii%20ww2.jpg

seriously...i'm talking to my black friend/co-worker on facebook right now

lol..for REAAAAL

Welcome. I'm Count Dracula, a.k.a., Big Black Dog. I drink only when my doctors tell me I can and I have the wife's approval. That isn't very often. Hope you like it here. Be very careful. Lots of liberals here and most of them are nuts.

no i'm not a skinhead..

You got black friends too? There seems to be a lot of that going around. I have some black friends too. Small damned world isn't it?

good times.

Well now I understand why you've an alcoholic.........
Welcome!

Well yeah, if you lived in Georgia you'd drink too...

If you lived in NM you'd drink a lot more. Hotter, drier climate and all that..... :eusa_whistle:

lol..i guess you missed how i said i was born and raised in NY for 30 years...moved to GA 3 years ago

but yea..

shit..

i got a damn good buzz going right now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back