Hi, I'm a Chinese Student

apple said:
The mens' pledge...raise your right hand..bow your head..repeat after me.

"I'm a man...I can't help it...I can change...if I hav to....I GUESS!".

HI ,don't be angry with me .I got the vinger passage in order to make you attend my forum activity!!!! :teeth:

What fuck you say?

I'll take a reef and roccori. :)

Sir Evil said:
:laugh:

Well if that's the impression that my avatar gives you then YES, I must admit that I do! I like to hunt down my neighborhood stray cats and light them on fire, it's good fun, and makes good food!

Cats will usually run until they run out of gas, once lit. Dogs will just run in circles, lit or not. Birds are the best to light on fire because then they fly into houses and set THEM on fire!

apple said:
BUSH like a war machine .Only know to fight ,,blood and blood in iraq go to be a red river....Just for the oils.He put the americans into the kichen place.
printed by apple a chinese boy.

...and I gave you the benefit of the doubt...

You suck. Go away.

Mr. P said:
:poke: Na na nan na na!:D

Have I ever referred to you as a punkass? It's a rather endearing term that I save for the best of people. :happy2: :happy2:

Sir Evil said:
I am pretty certain so that you are just a Lun tao with nothing better to do than Sic see oor fahn yum liu oor tong so therefore you come to our board to act like a Bun chut!

Now if I am wrong you can just tell me Yat-zeu, but if I am right I think it's time to Sow deh lar!

or praise Evil because of his Lok chat chong chong!

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Mr. P said:
Wish I could pickout stocks like I can trolls! :laugh:

HAHAHA! you did good P, but you gotta admit, this would have been fun had he come and translated what Evil wrote!!!!!!!!!

janeeng said:
HAHAHA! you did good P, but you gotta admit, this would have been fun had he come and translated what Evil wrote!!!!!!!!!
I'll take your word for it, since I don't have a clue what it means. I only speak southern ya know?:)

Mr. P said:
I'll take your word for it, since I don't have a clue what it means. I only speak southern ya know?:)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't remember what it all means, but I DO KNOW, it's not nice!!!!!!

Evil, you haven't answered, did you BAN our chinese buddy??? if not, who did???

Well, sumbitch! That really chaps my chopsticks. I wanted this one. But I see the Banmeister got there ahead of me - again.

:cry:

apple said:
BUSH like a war machine .Only know to fight ,,blood and blood in iraq go to be a red river....Just for the oils.He put the americans into the kichen place.
printed by apple a chinese boy.

:banned:

Welcome to Iggy, you no-nothing communist from hell. Bush kicks ass!!!

Sir Evil said:
I am pretty certain so that you are just a Lun tao with nothing better to do because you Sic see oor fahn yum liu oor tong so therefore you come to our board to act like a Bun chut!

Now if I am wrong you can just tell me Yat-zeu, but if I am right I think it's time to Sow deh lar!

or praise Evil because of his Lok chat chong chong!

hey evil, shame on you for braging about your Lok chat chong chong

:p:

jimnyc said:
apple like dumbass. Only know nothing except propaganda... just to be a troll.he put the chinese in toilet.
printed by jim a chinese boy hater.

I know I'm late here,but jim,you had me laughin so hard I had tears-Sir Evil too.

This is one of your funniest posts along with a reply you had a while back to Bully-"I took 7 shits today and they all look like Democrats,so what's your point?" or something close to that!!

Yes I have a sad life and actually remember that!!!!!!

Haha the guy (girl?) wasn't Chinese, he was definitely Canadian. His "Man's pledge" just quoted the "Man's Prayer" which is a little ditty on one of our shows "The Red Green Show".

But hey! If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!

Forum List

Back