Hi, I'm a Chinese Student

A

apple

HI,
Good moring everyone.I am university student in china .I am going to graduate the next year.And it's the first time to enter the usmessageboard.I hope you will like me .Thanks to every person again! I hope the enthusiasm
of you will move you to talk with me .My e-mail is: [email protected]
I wait your coming..

Welcome aboard Apple, you will find many nice people here - although we do have some not so nice, but they are the minority!

apple said:
HI,
Good moring everyone.I am university student in china .I am going to graduate the next year.And it's the first time to enter the usmessageboard.I hope you will like me .Thanks to every person again! I hope the enthusiasm
of you will move you to talk with me .My e-mail is:......................
I wait your coming..

I smell something fishy here...anyone else?

You Con's are *so* suspicious. :D;)

Time will tell.

In the mean time, welcome Apple - Very nice board to be a part of...

Thanks for your advance advices.kind Americans.It's funny to chat with you.
:ali:

BUSH like a war machine .Only know to fight ,,blood and blood in iraq go to be a red river....Just for the oils.He put the americans into the kichen place.
printed by apple a chinese boy.

apple said:
BUSH like a war machine .Only know to fight ,,blood and blood in iraq go to be a red river....Just for the oils.He put the americans into the kichen place.

Hey welcome to the board Mr. Bush Basher! Although, I do hope that Mr. P is wrong about you!

You should really learn to write in proper English...I have no clue what you just said other than you dont like Bush.

Surprise, Surprise!!
Many people do not like Bush, all that matters is 4 million more liked him better than Kerry! :funnyface

Now, now Apple - that is not the way to win friends on this board. What about the World Trade Center and the Pentagon - think that was okay?

apple said:

apple like dumbass. Only know nothing except propaganda... just to be a troll.he put the chinese in toilet.
printed by jim a chinese boy hater.

BTW - forgot to mention, it's those dirty chinese fuckers that invented shit and puke eating. Bastards should be shot on sight!

apple said:

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read.

Into the kitchen place.

Classic.

The mens' pledge...raise your right hand..bow your head..repeat after me.

"I'm a man...I can't help it...I can change...if I hav to....I GUESS!".

HI ,don't be angry with me .I got the vinger passage in order to make you attend my forum activity!!!! :teeth:

You head is so scare me .Do you like kill pets? :gross2:

Forum List

Back