Hi. I was here quite a while back when I first joined.

Laylala

Rookie
May 1, 2015
New York, New York
I don't recall actually posting at that time and if I did I forgot. I'm interested in international and domestic politics. Social affairs, Humanity, Psychology, Cosomology, Astrophysics, and a myriad other subjects. My specialty is politics, the Middle East, etc.

Are you kidding? You were banned for life for your outrageous comments and we still talk about you to this day.

... joking, welcome back.

I don't recall actually posting at that time and if I did I forgot. I'm interested in international and domestic politics. Social affairs, Humanity, Psychology, Cosomology, Astrophysics, and a myriad other subjects. My specialty is politics, the Middle East, etc.
Just stay off the drink.

welcome-back-to-the-mad-house.png

Welcome Laylala.....hope you don't forget you joined, this time.......:badgrin:

Whole Middle east are lots with natives of brown color.

So you admit to being a sock?

Forum List

Back