Hi. I got my Mojo2 workin!

Welcome...used to catch Muddy Waters downtown Detroit before the Panthers burned it down in the summer of '67. Pay no mind to the leftist trash here.....they're as embarrassed by Barry as they were Willy Jeff but they'll always vote Rat no matter what it costs them.....public school programming is pretty much permanent until they have to leave home....most of them here never did.

"WOIKIN"....
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Welcome...used to catch Muddy Waters downtown Detroit before the Panthers burned it down in the summer of '67. Pay no mind to the leftist trash here.....they're as embarrassed by Barry as they were Willy Jeff but they'll always vote Rat no matter what it costs them.....public school programming is pretty much permanent until they have to leave home....most of them here never did.

"WOIKIN"....
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Thanx.

You da man!

:D

BTW, did Marines say, "Oooh- Rah!" when you were active?

:drills:

Last edited:
Oh, big red font. That helps make your point. BTW, what is your point? That politicians lie. Good one. They do. I'll just take your word for it that Obama is lying more than you can ever recall. After all, Rush is your hero, and he never lies. So you are a great judge.

Big red font for Obama, a big Red Commie!

Seriously though, don't you understand that Rush is my hero because he thinks the way MOST mainstream Americans think?

One of these days I may explain why it is I can be trusted to be a great judge. You will doubt it but the facts are unarguable.

How is Oblama a commie?

Osmosis?

Yeah, well I'm leaving it alone now because it's an intro thread but this guy obviously wanted this kind of interaction.

You may be a liberal but there's something about you I am warming up to.

Sorry if that lowers your Liberal cred.

:smiliehug:

:lol:

Wow. Some entry. I was gonna say Welcome, but I think I will just move on.

You have a major 'tude.
Why didn't you just move on without the fanfare. This is a zone one--not a trolling--thread.

this is, of course, a trolling thread.

Of COURSE it's got to be exactly what YOU say it is, right? :rolleyes:

In reality, it's a way of making myself known to everyone so that no one will misinterpret my orientation. And it's a demonstration of how I think, feel, write, post and AM!

I am encouraged, also, by the numbers of Conservatives who have RUSHed to greet me here and make me feel warmly welcomed instead of just SHALLOWly welcomed (as only true liberals are able to effect).

Hi. I got my Mojo2 workin!

I was once a Liberal but found I was just a bit different than they are.

Then I was exposed to Conservatism and I've been on the Right path ever since.

I despise what Barack Obama is doing to America. He is a foreign entity, no matter where he was born.

His formative years were spent OUTSIDE the U.S. and not in Western friendly or Western oriented countires and societies.

This and the dreams he got from his Father (a womanizing, Marxist drunkard) are at the root of his willful campaign to "fundamentally change" America.

There.

Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?

:happy-1:
Welcome to USMB, Mojo2. Hope you enjoy the boards.

"I don’t know, but uh, it’s looking good so far."

"WOIKIN"....
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Thanx.

You da man!

Yep. Comes from 1st Recon after Korea.....mimicks a submarine dive siren, morphed into OORAH over the years. :drills:

First off, you stated that Oblama was a communist, then you said maybe. If he is what policies that are communistic has he enacted or tried to enact?
Divide and conquer is an everyday political occurrence in both parties, and in business.

I marveled at his ability to be unaffected by the Communist ideology despite being raised around it and being 'all up in it' his whole life.

Maybe the dreams he took from his Father the Marxist revolutionary and the lessons he took from his Communist parents and Grandparents and mentor Frank Marshall Davis were to gain and maintain Central Government control of the people.

And Obamacare would eventually lead to just that.

Obamacare might be seemingly zero risk and have a zero down side potential. But that's because you haven't looked deeply enough at the problems they encountered, nor have you looked at enough sources with enough varying pov's.

The all-Powerful Central Government being our master and we, it's subjects.

But he is too skillfull to do it in your clumsy way. He is doing it so that no one can accuse him of anything that might stick against him even if only in the court of public opinion.

And I guess you didn't read the article.

Well, so much for the idea that you or any Liberal really has an open mind.

Like Gracie, I was thinking of welcoming you here, but after reading your trollish posts, I started to think that I'd simply move on.

However.......................some on here call me a liberal, and some accuse me of not listening to Rush or checking their links.

Your links have been looked at. You're posting links from a conservative blog.

As far as Limbaugh? I had to listen to him EVERY FUCKING WEEKDAY from the time he came on at around 1300 until he went off at around 1500 (1:00 pm and 3:00 pm for you civilians) from 1990 until 1992 because the office supervisor that I worked for in the U.S. Navy wanted him on the radio. Sometimes we agreed, sometimes we disagreed, but yeah...............I listened to him every day for over 2 years until my Chief transferred. After that? We took a vote in the office and decided Rush Limbaugh was banned because he was too much of a bigoted idiot.

When do I listen to him now? Only when he shows up on the news for saying something stupid.

BTW.....................I served in the U.S. Navy under Reagan, and hate to tell you, but when I went overseas on deployment while he was in office, I was kinda nervous about walking around in the ports we visited. Why? Because under Reagan, most of the world thought we were a bunch of idiots who were trying to run the world.

But....................because I'm a nice person, I'm gonna tell you welcome to the boards. It's always fun when another idiot comes here to be drop kicked because they don't understand facts, I like it when I have places to channel my displeasure at how stupid my fellow Americans can be.

And yeah....................I'm a veteran. Served from 1982 until I retired in 2002, and spent the last half of my career serving with distinction, because my last 2 tours were on independent duty where I was in charge, and my boss was a long way away, so they had to trust me to be right.

You are an example of a once proud but now vanishing breed...Liberals who love America and who are willing to put their ass on the line for it.

God bless individuals like yourself!

When people lament the lack of bipartisan cooperation and civility I believe those who are responsible for this change are, mostly,those too young to know that it IS cool to be a Patriotic Liberal. That patriotism amongst liberal was once commonplace.

I may do my best to thrash you on these boards but I will ALWAYS respect your attitude, your patriotism and your love of this country.

If more libs were like you we wouldn't be in the sinking boat we're now in!

Contrary to popular belief Reagan and Tip O'Neal weren't friends. But they could very well have tolerated each other for as long as it took to down a cold one together.

I don't suggest you will ever be cured of your liberal affliction, but I'm okay with you because we are BOTH interested primarily, in doing what's good for this country.

Too bad I can't say the same for the others who call themselves libs.

And as far as Obama, he is teh 'anti-Christ.' And he defiles what it means to be a proud, patriotic, Liberal American.

I'll buy you ONE beer AND i'd even drink it with you.

That's more than I'd say for the little brain dead and mind numbed progressive Obamabots who hate America, have no intention of ever sacrificing or inconveniencing themselves for America, and haven't a clue of what it takes to create or maintain a great, free, prosperous country like ours.

Fair skies and following seas to you!

:cheers2:

"WOIKIN"....
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Thanx.

You da man!

Yep. Comes from 1st Recon after Korea.....mimicks a submarine dive siren, morphed into OORAH over the years. :drills:

Thanks, jarhead!

My D.I. at the time didn't know the history of it and I was lucky to have escaped a 'thrashing' (bends and thrusts until HE got tired of watching me) for asking him about it!

Great bit of Corps history! It answers a question I've had since 1981!

Oooh rah!

Thanx.

You da man!

Thanks, jarhead!

My D.I. at the time didn't know the history of it and I was lucky to have escaped a 'thrashing' (bends and thrusts until HE got tired of watching me) for asking him about it!

Oooh rah!

Is this a semper fi moment? :party:

Thread cleaned.

I would like to remind everyone this is an introductory thread. Zone 1 rules apply. Those who have posts violative posted received a pass, next time they won't.

To further discuss substantive topics kindly do so in the appropriate forums.

Thanks, jarhead!

Oooh rah!

Is this a semper fi moment? :party:

Yup. And expect another one on 11/10.

A big one.

I marveled at his ability to be unaffected by the Communist ideology despite being raised around it and being 'all up in it' his whole life.

Maybe the dreams he took from his Father the Marxist revolutionary and the lessons he took from his Communist parents and Grandparents and mentor Frank Marshall Davis were to gain and maintain Central Government control of the people.

And Obamacare would eventually lead to just that.

Obamacare might be seemingly zero risk and have a zero down side potential. But that's because you haven't looked deeply enough at the problems they encountered, nor have you looked at enough sources with enough varying pov's.

The all-Powerful Central Government being our master and we, it's subjects.

But he is too skillfull to do it in your clumsy way. He is doing it so that no one can accuse him of anything that might stick against him even if only in the court of public opinion.

And I guess you didn't read the article.

Well, so much for the idea that you or any Liberal really has an open mind.

Like Gracie, I was thinking of welcoming you here, but after reading your trollish posts, I started to think that I'd simply move on.

However.......................some on here call me a liberal, and some accuse me of not listening to Rush or checking their links.

As far as Limbaugh? I had to listen to him EVERY FUCKING WEEKDAY from the time he came on at around 1300 until he went off at around 1500 (1:00 pm and 3:00 pm for you civilians) from 1990 until 1992 because the office supervisor that I worked for in the U.S. Navy wanted him on the radio. Sometimes we agreed, sometimes we disagreed, but yeah...............I listened to him every day for over 2 years until my Chief transferred. After that? We took a vote in the office and decided Rush Limbaugh was banned because he was too much of a bigoted idiot.

When do I listen to him now? Only when he shows up on the news for saying something stupid.

BTW.....................I served in the U.S. Navy under Reagan, and hate to tell you, but when I went overseas on deployment while he was in office, I was kinda nervous about walking around in the ports we visited. Why? Because under Reagan, most of the world thought we were a bunch of idiots who were trying to run the world.

But....................because I'm a nice person, I'm gonna tell you welcome to the boards. It's always fun when another idiot comes here to be drop kicked because they don't understand facts, I like it when I have places to channel my displeasure at how stupid my fellow Americans can be.

And yeah....................I'm a veteran. Served from 1982 until I retired in 2002, and spent the last half of my career serving with distinction, because my last 2 tours were on independent duty where I was in charge, and my boss was a long way away, so they had to trust me to be right.

You are an example of a once proud but now vanishing breed...Liberals who love America and who are willing to put their ass on the line for it.

When people lament the lack of bipartisan cooperation and civility I believe those who are responsible for this change are, mostly,those too young to know that it IS cool to be a Patriotic Liberal. That patriotism amongst liberal was once commonplace.

I may do my best to thrash you on these boards but I will ALWAYS respect your attitude, your patriotism and your love of this country.

Contrary to popular belief Reagan and Tip O'Neal weren't friends. But they could very well have tolerated each other for as long as it took to down a cold one together.

I don't suggest you will ever be cured of your liberal affliction, but I'm okay with you because we are BOTH interested primarily, in doing what's good for this country.

And as far as Obama, he is teh 'anti-Christ.' And he defiles what it means to be a proud, patriotic, Liberal American.

That's more than I'd say for the little brain dead and mind numbed progressive Obamabots who hate America, have no intention of ever sacrificing or inconveniencing themselves for America, and haven't a clue of what it takes to create or maintain a great, free, prosperous country like ours.

Now THAT is worthy of a welcome. So...welcome, Mojo. Hope you continue to enjoy the boards. :eusa_angel:

Now THAT is worthy of a welcome. So...welcome, Mojo. Hope you continue to enjoy the boards. :eusa_angel:

Ahhh! Another person who also places patriotism before partisanship!

Does that mean you will be my friend?

Anyone and everyone who loves America is okay with me!

:wink_2:

Forum List

Back